Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Second set. As in, all six humanoids, both Voids are dead. The next ones that come. Of course, skulls don't count.

Deleted
    Great topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    High Astromancer Solarian - Difficulty: ? (Info needed)
    I did some soloing on my hunter and killed Solarian as well. If I look through your grading she will be a 2. I tried the tactic of standing far away, but after 5 wipes I switched to just standing in the middle and nuke/MD the adds when they show up. On my third try my turtle pet didn't despawn from me flying up so high and it was an easy kill. I had around ilvl 370 with the strength bow from the new 5-man quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update is in progress, will be updating this thread frequently when I have the time. Putting the bosses with vids and stuff into a table isn't exactly fun. Looks alright so far, I think.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Update is in progress, will be updating this thread frequently when I have the time. Putting the bosses with vids and stuff into a table isn't exactly fun. Looks alright so far, I think.
    I think the style looks fantastic so far, the heading is like a tease for the content, very cool
    How-To Video's for Hunter solo'ing

http://www.youtube.com/user/DIsteevnash

Deleted
    The new look is amazing, keep it up Asria.

I am in need of some information on solo'ing At least the first 3 bosses of Ulduar, namely Flame Leviathan, Razorscale and XT-002 on 10 man.

I know Levithan is fairly easy, I imagine Razorscale isn't too hard either, but I do need some confirmation and possibly a video/guide on how to do it optimally.
    XT-002 I imagine wouldn't be that hard, but again, need some more information.

I remember XT being a lot of fun to solo, been a while since I've done it. Ulduar video's actually do sound fun!

Just posted a video for the Onyxia Achievement "More Dots!" Killing her in less than 5 minutes. The sketchy part is phase 2, I sort of treat it like M'uru adds, only put enough damage on the whelps inside a MD to keep them on your pet and MAYBE kill a few. Only kill what you need to so your pet can survive through the remainder of them, you spend all that time kill ALL the adds before you get back to Ony and you'll run the risk of the phase taking too long and getting more adds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSsisPQNg-c&feature=plcp

And you don't have to listen to me talking this time! A bonus!

Deleted
    The best thing about leviathan, is that once it get easy you can just ramp up the dificulty and leave one (more) tower alive. Just barely managed to take levi 3T down recently, with a bit of irl luck and god it left good!

Ok, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, as I fully appreciate the effort that this project demands. However, why would you release an unfinished compilation? The links provided only take you to the Wowhead entry for the boss; Only Molten Core section has actual videos showing the strategy, and Molten Core does not need it. You literally tank-and-spank the whole thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbird827 View Post
    Ok, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, as I fully appreciate the effort that this project demands. However, why would you release an unfinished compilation? The links provided only take you to the Wowhead entry for the boss; Only Molten Core section has actual videos showing the strategy, and Molten Core does not need it. You literally tank-and-spank the whole thing now.
    It's an update to how it used to be. The update isn't complete. You're more than welcome to do an entire update to the old stuff found in this thread on your own. Give the guy a break. It's OLD stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    It's an update to how it used to be. The update isn't complete. You're more than welcome to do an entire update to the old stuff found in this thread on your own. Give the guy a break. It's OLD stuff.
    Or perhaps you should pay attention to where I gave the OP his due. If it's an update, then why not at least provide links to the old stuff? I mean, people looking at this thread are generally trying to find information on how to solo this content, not "Oh we know how to its just not here".

Or perhaps you should pay attention to where I gave the OP his due. If it's an update, then why not at least provide links to the old stuff? I mean, people looking at this thread are generally trying to find information on how to solo this content, not "Oh we know how to its just not here".

it's a huge responsibility that this person does for free, sometimes IRL stuff pops up... not much you can do about that.

then why not at least provide links to the old stuff? I mean, people looking at this thread are generally trying to find information on how to solo this content, not "Oh we know how to its just not here".
    There were no links to begin with, it was just people posting their strategies and/or links to a strategy. Protip: those posts are still in this thread.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

I did pay attention. But you're asking for someone to work faster when the work they are doing is unpaid. And like I said, you can do it on your own. Nobody is stopping you.

What ulduar 25 fights are soloable currently? What about 10m?
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-08-07 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    Not much. I solo'd sofar.. ehm, nothing there. But you can do Levithan 25man and XT 25man when you bug him.

Ulduar10man should be everything possible (thorim needs ingi, algalon really good gear/5turtles)
    You can do Thorim without Engineering (at least as Goblin with rocket jump, but pretty sure that's not needed either), and I usually bring 3 turtles to Algalon now, but 4 is advised (use a cat along them for prepull buffs).

The OP looks really good now, just needs the kills ^^

What's the strat on soloing Leviathan 10m? Haven't tried anything in Ulduar yet.

Hi all! I'm posting to get some info/tips from fellow hunter soloers about Kilnara (the ZG panther boss)

I was able to solo her once (after watching some youtube videos with "how to" strats), but keep failing on her 2nd phase while trying to kill her daily. I could waste hours every day waiting for a perfect RNG but don't have tons of time for it.

P1 is ok with me - i barely ever need to reset her (+i don't kill the cats, i reset them @ p2 with FD)

The problem is P2 and the damage she does. Well, i (think i can) do just enough dps - you can check my gear in the armory link below - but my poor turtles keep dieing

I switch to a 2nd pet on her 2nd vanish (as the damage is healable up till than + she has few stacks). But the 2nd pet just dies.. With last stand and defense cd's up..
    Any tips? Maybe bring a 3rd pet and switch every vanish? (but i will lose dps time this way)

PS has anyone tried to solo her @90 in the beta? maybe wait till MoP, when it would be easier?
    Last edited by avilia; 2012-08-12 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avilia View Post

PS has anyone tried to solo her @90 in the beta? maybe wait till MoP, when it would be easier?
    That's my plan. The level 90 talents seem like they'd be helpful when it comes to bursting the cats down. And Stampede seems like a good answer to the cat swarm in general. You'll also be able to Silencing Shot her regardless of spec for her Tears of Blood. Aspect of the Iron Hawk and Deterrence should be able to keep you up no problem with a level 90 health pool. And since Readiness becomes baseline for all specs, you can double Deterrence and/or reset Feign in the event that you really need another emergency cooldown.

Anyone have any thoughts on Alysrazor solo as a Hunter at 90?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    That's my plan. The level 90 talents seem like they'd be helpful when it comes to bursting the cats down. And Stampede seems like a good answer to the cat swarm in general. You'll also be able to Silencing Shot her regardless of spec for her Tears of Blood. Aspect of the Iron Hawk and Deterrence should be able to keep you up no problem with a level 90 health pool. And since Readiness becomes baseline for all specs, you can double Deterrence and/or reset Feign in the event that you really need another emergency cooldown.

Anyone have any thoughts on Alysrazor solo as a Hunter at 90?
    It would help, but this doesn't solve pet getting pwned every time in p3.
    About Alysrazor - I've seen topics @EJ, where people describe surviving 1st phase. The tornadoes kill them i guess.. Check the solo thread there.