Question Bartender Advanced Help

Hello.
    I am having an issue with Bartender4 in which i might need the help of this community.
    So, i am a Death Knight and i use Dual Spec. What i do is using Unholy for PvP and Blood for PvP and PvE (same spec)

Now here is the issue:
    What i wanted to do is change the keybinds and key positioning between the blood pvp and blood pve. I tried to make a profile for PvP and PvE but what happened was that all my bartender profiles are the same, even if make a new exactly the same of another and change an abbilitie there, the old one will have that abbilitie changed also o.O

So, is there any way (without changing manually the config files of a profile) to have a different Blood PvP and Blood PvE configuration?

Also, if it's more simple, is there any way to make a simple program or addon that changes the config files when i reloadui?

Thanks

EDIT: I also use spartanUI.

Keybinds are saved server side and don't change for your second spec. So if you have 0-9 bound on Bar 1 in PVE they will be 0-9 on Bar 1 in your PVP spec.

The actual abilities SHOULD change however. So if you have Heartstrike in position 1 of Bar 1 in Spec one but have Deathstrike in that box in Spec 2 it should switch every time you change specs.

Do you want to have a different Bar layout between specs? As long as you realize the keybinds are locked to the Bars you should be able to work around that.

Hello and thanks for the fast reply.
    My issue is not in chaning specs but in changing between Profiles for Blood PvP and Blood PvE!
    The habilities won't change place. So if i edit the Blood PvE Profile, The Blood PvP is automatcily changed also.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks alot lawomous, i guess that will do
    Will post here if it worked ^^

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 04:43 PM ----------

Well, i tried Respec Bind Saver:

How do i save the binds i make there? It automaticly changes if im in that profile?
    Because i make my changes in the Blood PvE Profile i created and when i change to the Unholy PvP Profile it keeps the Blood PvE binds...

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 06:11 PM ----------

Alright, everything is working. Thanks for the help