Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry to tell you but while demonology has better dps according to simcraft, this is only for
    1) fights with minimum movement ( like baleroc)
    2) heavy aoe fights ( like rhyolith)
    On every other fights affliction performs better then demonology because of the small loss of dps when moving and because of multidotting.
    Not only that, but your dps is a lot less dependant on your doomguard, the dps loss of having your doomguard die, being unable to open with doomguard or not using him for the full duration will be a smaller

should you decide to stay demonology as mainspec, i'd go with the darkmooncard volcano and moonwell challice.
    Also know that doomguard is a bit buggy and it really wouldnt suprise me he gets fixed ( which will result in a dps nerf)

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    I haven't resimmed since the hotfix but if this is true that's just retarded. No more 359 BiS kthx
    It Sims better, not much of a difference tho. Granted my gear is not in par with heroics but comparing both trinkets with my current gear the difference was around 300 dps.

As stated above, some fights where you can get more than 3 metas DMC would prove worthless... Unless you like to sit on your Meta for 20-30 secs and waste a chance to get another meta proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    The bug I'm referring to is the triple mastery benefit, the other issues are clearly not bugs.
    If not bugs then flawed, counterintuitive design. Even the tripple mastery can't be all that trivial if after so many months it's yet to be fixed (alongside double dipping Demonic Pact). I do wonder now if it is intended, because there have been no comments on it from the developers; but yet there are no tooltips to indicate that it should happen.

Maybe they're just too busy trying to break tanking to worry/care about Warlocks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    I haven't resimmed since the hotfix but if this is true that's just retarded. No more 359 BiS kthx
    Blizzard likes to keep Darkmoon Cards Best in Slot through different patches, it's not only cataclysm that we see this. A good one tho, otherwise quite some scribes have problems