Need help building a comupter or buying a decent one.

Basically getting a new computer in a month or two and i've got around 500-600 pounds to spend and i've been looking around and i know theres motherboard bundles etc etc but i'm not sure what would run wow on ultra with good fps.

Just want some advice on what would be good to buy, also had a look at sweet spot at the 700$ and i'd probally buy that but im not really a computer expert.

Thank's Zaenina.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaenina View Post
    Basically getting a new computer in a month or two and i've got around 500-600 pounds to spend and i've been looking around and i know theres motherboard bundles etc etc but i'm not sure what would run wow on ultra with good fps.

Just want some advice on what would be good to buy, also had a look at sweet spot at the 700$ and i'd probally buy that but im not really a computer expert.

Thank's Zaenina.
    The sweet spot builds are made with WoW gaming in mind. Even the $500 build can play WoW on Ultra. With that in mind you can expect to be happy with the $700 build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also keep in mind as was mentioned many times in the sweet spot build thread, parts are much more expensive in Europe so you may have to adjust some to fit your budget. But as Culadin said, even the $500 build will run WoW on ultra (minus shadows).

Alright thank's for the replys and i'll have a look around and someone said that not everything will always run with stuff so if i got the stuff would you check if everything would run like grahpics card with the power supply etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if you post your build in this thread when you have parts you like picked out, I'm sure someone will be more than happy to pick it apart... I mean help make suggestions where you could tweak a part or 3...