Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It happens in both edit boxes. This has been going on for months, on and off. In all Chrome release channels (but most importantly, the stable one).

Random crashes, random Enter key breaking/crashing/killing focus. It's fairly consistent; if you use the edit box long enough, it happens. (It just happened when I tried to type Enter now. Cursor disappeared, and now I can't press enter in this box). No plugins at all BTW, excepting whatever comes out of the box with a default Chrome installation. Windows 7 x64.

Yes using the quickbox, I'll try later with the advanced mode since it's random and I have to go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Copying from other thread (although it's the same thing I've said through this thread):

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Yeah, it's an issue with the third-party editor in vBulletin. We know there are a ton of issues, and we recommend sticking with the standard or basic editor (not the WYSIWYG one), but unfortunately there's not much we can do for now.

Something we've noticed is that if you see the cursor disappear, drag the box at the bottom right hand corner bigger, and you should get your cursor back and everything should be fine (for a while).

We're waiting on a real fix from vBulletin/CKEdit, so hopefully that will come soon.

Quick reply has been working ok, but I went to post a new topic yesterday and it ended up crashing the browser a few times, not registering the 'return' key to go to new lines, etc. After copying my post and refreshing multiple times I was finally able to get it to work. ><

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    I've never noticed this before, only the last day or so. When typing a quick reply in Chrome I can't make paragraphs (hit enter and the blinking text cursor disappears), and editing to try to create paragraphs occasionally crashes the site in any browser tabs it's open in.

If it's some obscure thing I've done to my computer then my bad, but I only notice the issue on MMO-Champion and again, only for a few days now.
    The pages all appear to be fully loaded and I'm not having any other issues.
    i have the same problem and it's really annoying to switch to IE for this site. can't you fix the forumcode?! it never happens anywhere else, only on mmo-c.

Deleted
    It's pretty hard for us to fix, since it's an issue with the editor that comes pre-packaged with vBulletin. We've passed the issue on already and are trying to get something working.