[Movies] Just watched Ip Man.

Stopped by my bro's house, he had just thrown in some movie called Ip man, apparently its "Yip" man. Told me it was some martial arts movie about Bruce Lee's teacher.

Was pretty bad ass of a movie. Some very nice fight scenes, kind of intense or whatever. They are speaking Chinese in the movie, so we had to read the subs and whatnot, but it was worth it.

Just found out there was a part 2 of the story, which just follows along with this one, so heading tomorrow to Best Buy and grabbing it for 12 bucks also.

Ip Man 2 is even more badass, there's more fighting, and the ending is pretty funny.

They're also both on netflix.

Deleted
    Feel like i'm on facebook reading a friends status

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    What? Your Facebook is awesome then, you should take a look at mine
    "Just got home", "Its hot today", "Its rainy today", "i am so bored","I am happy", "I am sad", "Insert random song quote", "Insert random chain message", " I am so tired", "I LOVE YOUU", I kid you not, that is just from scrolling down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    Zekky and 5 other people like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    Now I feel like I'm reading the Rift forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfried View Post
    What? Your Facebook is awesome then, you should take a look at mine
    "Just got home", "Its hot today", "Its rainy today", "i am so bored","I am happy", "I am sad", "Insert random song quote", "Insert random chain message", " I am so tired", "I LOVE YOUU", I kid you not, that is just from scrolling down.
    Ha ha. well I had some people taler fellow facebookers with is absurd.

---------- Post added 2011-08-23 at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    Fixup Likes Zekkys Like.
    Last edited by mmoc9e94235ac9; 2011-08-23 at 01:44 AM.

I loved Ip Man. It's a kung foo movie that doesn't sacrifice storytelling for the sake of martial arts. Then there's this scene:

So amazing. Donnie Yen is able to put pure hatred into each fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I loved Ip Man. It's a kung foo movie that doesn't sacrifice storytelling for the sake of martial arts. Then there's this scene:So amazing. Donnie Yen is able to put pure hatred into each fist.
    the best part of older martial arts movies was the story was just a vehicle to get to fight scenes even though some of them have some good story telling. More people should watch more shaw bros movies.
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

Deleted
    There's IP man 3 (a spin-off tho).

In that spin-off we see the young IP man and yes, these movies are amazing, can't wait till they release the one where we see young Bruce Lee