Poll: is 21 too old for posters of your fave bands?

Thread: posters

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

posters

me and my brother were having a little "debate" so i come to the community of mmo do u think that 21 YO is too old to be putting posters up of your fave band?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brennin View Post
    me and my brother were having a little "debate" so i come to the community of mmo do u think that 21 YO is too old to be putting posters up of your fave band?
    21 is old enough to put whatever you want on your wall and not care what others think about it.

im 17 and my you cant see my wall from all the posters haha, and no your not too old at all.

I am 22 and I have all my walls covered with posters of my beloved metal bands :-) I have few flags as well, if you feel like you want to have posters on your wall screw other's opinions, I dont see any reason why posters should be for kids only :-)

Deleted
    You're never too old to do something you enjoy doing.

I've got an old school transformers poster in my room.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Age shouldn't make a difference of what you like here OP; Simply said you are not too old for anything as long as you enjoy it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I've got an old school transformers poster in my room.
    Epic win. I wish I had one
    No, you're never too old to have posters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still have a Pink Floyd autographed poster that's framed, although it's been taken down because I painted and I haven't put it back up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    ^This. Who cares what other people think? If you like it, go for it

Are you an interior decorator?

Do(es) the poster(s) match other things in the room?

I've seen people decorate their houses with band posters, but they weren't meant to complement Elizabethan furniture.

I'm well past 21 and my walls at home are covered with metal band posters. So no, there's no age that's too old to show dedication to what you love.

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember back in the 90's I used to go to the theatre a lot. I used to get those free magazines they give out and cut out the full page movie ads and put them on the wall. I must have had 60 of them. Things like True Lies and Apollo 13. Was odd..

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably shouldn't be looking for acceptance to put up a poster of his favorite band. Doesn't even matter what it's a poster of either if he wants to put it up I say let him. I have a Disturbed poster tacked onto my closet door, has their first album cover on it.
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    ^This.

I have a poster of my Mage on the wall.

I'm with everyone else. Who cares? A bedroom is private... and unless you're going for a certain motif (or embarassed because you have Britney Spears or Backstreet Boys plastered all over your wall) then I say put up whatever you want on the walls. To hell with what others may think... it's your bedroom!
    Quote Originally Posted by tehlite View Post
    I don't get it. Unless you play from the kitchen she's got no way of knowing how much you play.

Deleted
    Me got an Epic hughe poster of H. simpson ,on my wall Where hes saying D'oh , BUT i love it so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    well said. I don't have any band posters but I do have some art. (I didn't feel like putting holes in the walls)
    Invisible duct tape - use it! I do, no holes in the walls and the paint doesn't get harmed, the poster is ok since if I want to take it off I just wrap the duct tape on the other side

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen some crazy things... you should be fine.

I highly doubt anyone is offended or harmed by someone having a poster of something he/she likes hanging on the wall.
    Go wild.