Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Already a shit ton of people saying what I was going to say but I'll repeat for effect.

ME1/2
    Portal 1/2
    Borderlands
    Arkham Asylum
    Darksiders
    Witcher 2
    Dead Space 2
    Assassins Creed series
    L4D 1/2
    From Dust
    Deus Ex: HR
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-08-24 at 02:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    And here are the speccs

CPU: Intel Core i3 2100
    RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 1333MHz
    GPU: Radeon 6870 HD 1GB
    CPU: Corsair CX V2 500W
    Resolution: 1440x900 (planning on getting a new monitor with 1920x1080)
    That CPU is going to bottleneck your graphics card, mate. Should have at least dished out money for an i5, or even an i7 if you're going to be using it for gaming, otherwise it would get roughly the same level of performance if you used a 560ti/6850 instead.
    Also that amount of RAM is pretty overkill for gaming, as long as you got it cheap it's not a worry.

As for games..

If you're on a budget... I would SERIOUSLY suggest getting Battlefield 3 as opposed to MW3, especially if you're going to be playing on PC (64 player MP maps anyone?)
    DiRt 3
    Just Cause 2
    FEAR 3
    Crysis 2 (game itself is a bit of a dud, but at least it looks nice)
    Dead Rising 2 (if you're after a bit of fun)
    Portal 2
    The Witcher 2 (VERY GPU/CPU intensive game, the bottleneck I mentioned earlier might mean you'd only get 25-35 FPS on mid-high settings, but it looks fucking nice)
    Unreal Tournament 3 (kind of old I know, but if you have a 5-10 other mates to play with, there is no multiplayer shooter that is more fun, imo)
    Mass Effect 2

But yeah, honestly man, if you're on a budget then getting both Modern Warfares as well as Black Ops is pretty redundant, and a huge waste of money. If money's not a problem then have fun.

Also I hear bad things about Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Haven't played it myself so can't comment.