Deleted

When do you visit MMO-Champion?

Title explains itself, doesn't it? (:

Myself: I'm practically always when I'm behind my computer on MMO champion, while meanwhile playing a game like World of Warcraft or Terraria. When I'm in a loading screen or something, I alt tab, refresh the page to see if there's any funny threads around or threads that I'm interested in to give my own opinion. Mostly not responding though. Other than that, I always check this site before I start up youtube or another site, it's my homepage, so easy to check!

What about you guys?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am usually browsing while I am working, and then on occasion during the weekends. I am not on here that frequently at night, as I am usually off doing other stuffs.
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearly the same :P, when I first get home I just turn on the browser and I open youtube, mmo-c, facebook, twitter and Deviant Art and check where's something fun to see. And when I've been home for a while I just tend to refresh the page when I don't have anything else on my mind, or when I have to wait. Waiting for a pull or something for example :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many times a day.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

At work every day several times a day. The forums are just so entertaining and it keeps me on top of important events.

When I'm bored, then I post in a thread that I might find midly entertaining, like this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of just stumble upon it and wonder "how did I get here again?" than I forget the question and type uh... things. I don't visit at all when school is in session and what not, but that's how it is. I'll visit either a lot during the day, or sometimes not for weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually at work, but generally when I get bored, either at work or at home.

Deleted
    For the funs and Giggles and someon have to feed trolls ?

whenever i remember
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

15+ Year Old Account
    Quite often :P

On busy days I check it in the morning after checking my normal news sites and comics, and then again in the evenings before raid.
    On non-busy days I stroll around here about every 15mins at work to remedy the boredom and monotony.

Also, recommend a poll

All the time while doing other stuff aswell. I always make sure I have MMO open on at least one of my tabs while browsing other sites and/or playing games

When im not reading, meditating, working, or video gaming.