Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

3 Nightmares in one night-

So i literally had 3 lucid ass nightmares in one night, I woke up after each one, all 3 were completely different settings, by the third i was literally afraid to go to sleep. anyone else had something like this happen? it was freaky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    So i literally had 3 lucid ass nightmares in one night, I woke up after each one, all 3 were completely different settings, by the third i was literally afraid to go to sleep. anyone else had something like this happen? it was freaky
    It's funny, I think in the last 20 years I've had one dream I can classify as a nightmare.

When you have good dreams, are they also lucid?

10+ Year Old Account
    i use to have night terrors when i was much younger.. i would wake up and walk around the house thinking im lost and ill scream... it was scary as shit for my parents cause they couldnt get me out of it and i would look at them and thought they were some monster or something

Once dreamt of a zombie apocalypse, woke up in a start and there were still zombies killing people! Woke up for real then paranoid as hell.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once dreamt of a zombie apocalypse, woke up in a start and there were still zombies killing people! Woke up for real then paranoid as hell.

I've had my share of nightmare's myself all though most of them we're zombie like stuff and one of them was about...birds eating people, I didn't mind the zombie world; Grab a machete and lets go on a Blaze of glory then I woke up... disappointed ''Awwwwwwwwwww''

Sounds hardcore. 3 in 1.

Think I've only had one nightmare. I was stuck in a cabin with a bunch of randoms. The doors were locked from the outside and we had to stay until there was only one left. We survived for a long time, suddenly starvation struck and people started eating eachother. Snipers were hanging in the trees outside shooting anyone that managed to escape. I eventually escaped and whacked those snipers real good, turned out to be a decent looking dream in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most effective cure for fear is anger. Get pissed, get defiant, and say "I'm going to take these motherfucking nightmares on like a fucking boss, 'cos I'm sick and tired of this bullshit, RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR".
    "The truth, my goal."

I don't really have nightmares, but I've had quite a few dreams about killing my family O.O

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

10+ Year Old Account
    Try looking up your dream here: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
    I take a look into it sometime when my dreams make no sense to me and almost seem random. It's eery how accurate this thing can be.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    There's actually a lot of reasons that could've happened. Lack of sleep results in bad dreams.
    But seeing as they were one right after another, maybe it was just fresh in your mind when you went back to sleep so a new one stemmed off of that.

It's happened to me before, and the usually did happen during the times I lacked sleep from pulling all nighters and/or went to bed hungry. It's weird but a lot of things like what you eat (or lack thereof) trigger bad dreams.

Deleted
    I only have 3 nightmares like that a year. About the same with happy dreams.

I dream mostly happy every night, I always dream...but as said before only 3 nights I am in control in those happy dreams.

I only sleep for about 2-4 hours a night, so when i wake up from one of my many nightmares, there isnt really much time to return to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I only have 3 nightmares like that a year. About the same with happy dreams.

I dream mostly happy every night, I always dream...but as said before only 3 nights I am in control in those happy dreams.
    I dont think ive had a nice dream in months

And i hate these new damned smilies!

Had 2 freaky as F*ck Nightmares like ones that if happened in real life you would have to go to some pretty intense therapy for, not going to go into details but they both revoled around zombies and everyone around me dying. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one keep dreaming about an old friend of mine and his family (he has a brother and a sister) all the time and I haven´t seen them in 7 years, like 2 days ago I dreamed that I was at his birthday party and he had transformed into a transvestite, he had a girls body but had his regular face, pretty messed up if you ask me.
    Some time ago I dreamed that I was in a dream and woke up from that dream into the other dream then I woke up.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I don't think I have dreams anymore.

Goddamn, 3 nightmares, and lucid dreams at that? Fuck, that's outta be insane

I had a dream once (wrote this when I woke up) That everything I knew, loved, cared and liked faded away into nothingness , each vivid vision/picture at a time, with this dark, ominous sound effect, and at the end of it, I saw an Angel corrupting into a devil-like demon the transformation was horrible, tumors and shit everywhere, and when was ''done'', it opened his maw and charged forward with a loud motherfucking roar, then I suddenly woke up.

I also remember another part of it, but it's vague, remembering the beginning of a dream is hard for some reason
    Last edited by Vehemence; 2011-08-24 at 05:16 AM.

Don't eat chocolate before bed. Supposedly gives you crazy dreams.

I rember one nightmare where I just arrived in this really dark and scary dungeon and I just KNEW there was some crazy monster waiting around the next corner.
    So still in the dream I said to myself: "Yeah... fuck this... I'm waking up now". And so I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Don't eat chocolate before bed. Supposedly gives you crazy dreams.
    What? lmao

You are clearly possessed by minor demons, and they are flaring up. Like a bad case of acne. Haha, I have no idea =D