Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    How not to rage quit? It's impossible! I hate stupid peoples on BGs(really stupid peoples, like 1v5 hordes, putting the flag on the floor when there are 2-3 hordes)

You can't do anything with that...

Not trying to be rude or anything, but if a game (which in case someone doesn't know, are meant to be fun) frustrates you to the point of "wanna snap my own NECK" you should probably stop playing it.
    Just have a little patience and things will get better (or at least they won't get worse). Have some faith and some fun, don't get too worked up about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    I always rage quit randoms man.

People in randoms are just so fucking stupid it hurts my HEAD.

And half the time your just wasting your time actually trying to teach them how to play like "AOE THE GOD DAMN FLAG AND HAVE AT LEAST 3 A NODE"

Horde works together....Horde communicates....Horde wins....Why doesn't Alliance? Why can't Alliance cooperate that well in BGS?

Half of alliance BG chat is

"your mom"

"fuck u"

"your bad kid"

"U jelly bro?"

"Trololol he mad"

"u mad?! I think he mad!"

UGHHHHH
    Same on Horde side, I come from Alliance, I can feel your pain, but Horde side is full of kids yelling "STFU I'M TRYING TO KILL STUFF HERE"
    You tell me what is worse, I REALLY DON'T KNOW why they would restrict you from joining with a full group in things like AV...
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Are you like the Angry German Kid?
    His rage sounds like classical music compared to mine.

Deleted
    3 words
    Keep your cool.

Maybe you should open your eyes and face the truth that everyone doesnt want to do the objectives in bg's? And just wants to do old fashioned pvp
    Stop being so ignorant

As already pointed out, many people play BGs just as an easy replacement for duels in front of OG/SW or SS/TM mass-zergs, and really don't care much about the outcome of the BG whatsoever.
    And honestly, while this may screw the other (serious, if you will) players, it is their right to do so.

If you want to win the ordinary way, just search for 4 other like-minded people. 5 men doing it right make a significant difference in 10/15-man BGs, and can even mean the needed difference in the 40-mans.

Also, and I'm sorry but I just can't resist: If you're defending Glaives in IoC, you're doing it wrong. Durr hurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Juri View Post
    I've PvP'd in many MANY different random battlegrounds/groups over the years as alliance and every SINGLE ONE has been a MASSIVE failure (Even here on BG9 which is alliance heavy) and has reduced me to TEARS.
    Battlegroups don't exist outside of RBGs and Arena anymore. You're getting grouped in with everyone in your region.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

i honestly think you just have had bad experiences today i went 20 wins 1 loss as alliance and the day before and the day before that alliance has been destroying lately for me so much so that im thinking "damn the horde are terrible at pvp now."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    i don't do them. easy solution.

edit: @Kiva, it's naive to think that Horde is any different.
    This, basically. On both accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't rage quitted anything in a long time. I'm patient person.

Johnny, why you doing bg's, what the fuck ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juri View Post
    every SINGLE ONE has been a MASSIVE failure and has reduced me to TEARS.
    Some people in random battlegrounds just make me wanna snap my own NECK in frustration.
    It's just a game man. If you're no longer having fun playing a certain game in your free time, what's the smart thing to do? Play another game, one that you enjoy playing.

No one wants to read your rant because you're doing something that you really can't stand. Use your brain and stop playing a game that you hate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Oh, and this too. Sometimes a BG will get to the stage where I just give up on my team and start RPing with them. "Go kill the EFC" turns in to "Soldiers! Take out the enemy flag carrier! We must win Warsong Gulch for the Alliance!" and so on. Trolls find it a lot harder to say "u suck" to.
    lolrp.

Anyway I don't rage quit them I just start working towards a fast lost game if it's a lose anyway. Ie: ignoring objectives to make the hordes win faster.
    Either way I sorta gave up on wow pvp when I found league of legens, while it's not a great game the pvp there is so much more fun (and balanced despite the huge amount of characters) than wow so why would I waste my time in wow if I wanted to pvp again?

Deleted
    Too be fair, it depends greatly on the toon I join:

* When I PvP on my warrior I don't really care about the (unnecessary) losses. I just go berserk ingame and go HK farming instead. (Usually try to get the +30 damage buff and get as high numbers as possible).

* When I PvP on my restodruid I just have to quit after some matches. nothing more frustrating to heal your team while having 2 dps on you, only to see that the DPS of your team is chasing a mage or a warlock who is getting spamhealed by a priest AND a paladin.

I've been 85 since Saturday on my lock and I've had two successful bear runs, won the mount on the first one. Truly terrible randoms have been a minority lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by numbingeuphoria View Post
    I've been 85 since Saturday on my lock and I've had two successful bear runs, won the mount on the first one. Truly terrible randoms have been a minority lately.
    Yup, dungeon runs have improved overall, because more people start using the system instead of pre-making a group, cuz 15% buff is kinda nice.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    I've trained myself to not notice strategic errors, but sometimes when there's just a little bit too much backpeddling I just end up afk-ing the rest of the BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use to take WoW super seriously and raged hard if someone did something completely avoidable, But now I just stop think to myself "Its a game" and If they keep doing it I just turn WoW off and go do something fitness involved. In-fact my best playing happens after I go to the gym.. "To tired to give a fire truck"

"You know your good when you feel the need to make fun of people in heroics, Tough guy."

Deleted
    Random BGs = just honor grind.

Once You've collected all honor gear + honor chants - time to move on to either arenas or rated BGs. No need to do randoms anymore. Plus I find rated BGs much more fun than randoms.

I'm quite certain that Blizz realized this some time ago - when they've doubled the amount of gained honor.