Poll: How amyn times u visit MMOC?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How many times a day do u visit MMOChampion?

Curious to see how many times a a day people visit the website for w/e reason: whether it is to check for wow news, check my lil pony thread, check [insert your fave thread/topic here] or w/e the case may be.

personally i know i check this site @ least 5-6times a day how bout you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does - If I'm at my computer, I'm on mmo-champion - count?
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Deleted
    I check it maybe 3-4 times a day. Mostly to check if there is any news or to just slack through forums.

Honestly, I have at least 2-3 MMO-C tabs open all day and tend to look into it hourly or so.... Whatever the work on my desk allows

Deleted
    When I get to work I have my breakfast and read the front page...rarely the forums. At lunchtime and in the evening I'll check the forums, some evenings it's all I'll do - it's become my number 1 surfing destination when I'm killing time...sometimes I spin WoW up, look at the screen for a few seconds, decide I'm bored, log off and spend the evening on here hahaha. I'll always have a tab open pointing here.

Oh, I also take my phone or iPad to the toilet with me...and check it out there too.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's put it this way: there's a reason I have as many posts as I do...

Deleted
    I usually start my day in here, check the news, check the recent forumposts etc. And end up coming back here (refreshing the first page for recent forum posts mainly) like --- waaay too many times a day. I hardly log in to answer though - if I have something to say, I will, but mostly I just sigh/laugh/facepalm/cast"the-look-of-shame@OP" and move on to another post.

Edit: and it took me YEARS to actually create the new profile because I forgot my last one *facepalm*
    Shame...

I am on here all day everyday, like it's my homepage >:E
    Really though I need a life >.>

Technically I only visit two or three times, but that's only because I just let it sit open in my browser... On average, I'd say I surf the forums for a good 4-5 hours per day.

Deleted
    I always have MMO-Champ open usually have 2-3 tabs open with different kinds of threads to check out.
    Last edited by mmoc9fd5ebf684; 2011-08-24 at 12:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm signed in from 9am until 5pm weekdays, evenings from about 7-midnight, weekends - whenever I can.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Once.
    I keep it up everytime I sit at the computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly have no idea. Quite a few times. I usually just keep the tab open and f5 though.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

15+ Year Old Account
    It's one of the tabs I keep open on Chrome. And I always keep Chrome open, so...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    Atleast 10 times a hour if im awake i get realy bored...

I always keep mmo-c open in one tab when I'm at my computer, which is most of the days. I usually just check for news or any interesting threads to read.

Deleted
    news posts on the front page are addicting,always waiting for something new and like someone on this thread I get bored very fast so I check for new news alot

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always keep it up and look around the forums, and I refresh the front page for news at least 15 times a day.

I honestly only look at MMO-Champion when I'm at work, but it's so uneventful I pretty much get 24 hours worth of forum browsing in an 8 hour period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elica View Post

Someone told me that air is bad, so I've decided to stop breathing.

Deleted
    I pressed 40+ because I always have 2-3 tabs open of MMO-Champion. Sometimes on both computers.