Our current Ret Paladin can no longer raid with us due to his course schedule this semester, so Wu Tang Financial is looking to shore up its roster with a solid dps. A Ret Paladin or Arcane Mage is preferred, but we welcome applications from all competent players.

Raiding:

Our raid schedule is Thursday/Sunday/Monday from 8:00 - 11:00 EST. We run a very lean roster, so applicants should be able to commit to all 3 raid nights. The guild bank provides repairs, feasts, flasks, gems, and enchanting mats. In return, we expect everyone to come to raid fully optimized. Everyone is expected to be familiar with the fights and their roles, and have a thick enough skin to handle constructive criticism.

Guild Atmosphere:

We're a fairly tight-knit group of players in our mid-twenties who understand that there's a life outside WoW. We've never had loot drama and we're mature enough to avoid any other form of drama despite our differences. While we take our raid time seriously, our players are primarily here because we like each other and know how to have fun. Applicants should be looking for a home as well a raid spot.

Raid Progress:

T11 - 6/13 Heroic
FL - 6/7 Regular (Phase 3 Rag attempts)

How To Contact Us:

If you have any questions or would like to apply, you can PM me in-game on Salduur or e-mail me at wtfrecruitment at gmail (apparently I can't post my email address directly until I've made more posts).