Issues with Youtube fullscreen.

Today, whenever I decided to try to watch something in fullscreen, this would happen every single time:
    http://i.imgur.com/4O3ax.jpg

I've never had this problem before, and Google really didn't help me at all. The only thing I could think of was that my computer updated today, but I don't see why that would have anything to do with it. I tried it in both Google Chrome and Firefox and the result was the same.

Any ideas on a quick fix for this? It's getting really annoying.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If it is happening across multiple browsers then then I have to think it is your Adobe Flash. Try updating your Adobe Flash. If it doesn't work try uninstalling Adobe Flash first running a drive cleaner then installing the new Adobe Flash. Flash flash flash neeeuh. I just like saying Flash.

So yeah Adobe Flash go.

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    If it is happening across multiple browsers then then I have to think it is your Adobe Flash. Try updating your Adobe Flash. If it doesn't work try uninstalling Adobe Flash first running a drive cleaner then installing the new Adobe Flash. Flash flash flash neeeuh. I just like saying Flash.

So yeah Adobe Flash go.
    Now that I think about it, when I first turned on my computer it had said that Adobe Flash had failed to update, and I just brushed it off, telling myself I'd get to it later. I'll go try that now, that's probably it. Thanks!

What you watching? looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryl View Post
    What you watching? looks good.
    Guild Wars 2 gameplay, haha. (;

I think this is just a propaganda Guild Wars 2 thread.
    :3

OT: But yeah, it's most likely your adobe. Update that and give it another shot, should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    I think this is just a propaganda Guild Wars 2 thread.
    :3

OT: But yeah, it's most likely your adobe. Update that and give it another shot, should be good.
    Of course not! ;D

OT: it was the Flash Player. Glad that was quick and easy. Saved me from having to break out some Advil for the headache that was bound to happen. Thanks!

I'm seem some odd things, like part of the toolbar options not being there (like pause but no play, or fullscreen button missing), the % loaded bar disappearing, or the art style (height, color, font) being drastically different and inadvertently messing up other stuff like button positions and spacing.

When that happens, I close all instances of the browser, clear the cache - cookies, history, temporary, and reload the browser. After that it comes up OK. This seems to happen alot if I have multiple instances of YouTube open at the same time - not sure if it's even related.

If that doesn't work, maybe something cached or locked in memory is hosed, try rebooting.

seems to be an on going issue with Firefox....