372 experienced mage LF 10m/25m PST

Experienced mage looking for solid progression oriented raid group. Prefer 2-3 nights per week in the 7p-10p PST range give or take. Also enjoy nerd points (achievements), so guilds that enjoy that aspect of the game would be a plus. Server xfer would be no problem.

Have played this toon since vanilla with 195 days played and have cleared all content prior to cataclysm. Have been in Top 75 guilds running 5 nights a week in the past. Have cut that back the last few years to more manageable 2-3 nights.

What I bring to the table is intelligent play, skill, and reliability. Willing to help anyway I can in and out of raids to help the team progress. If you are looking for a skilled mage to join your 10/25 team you found him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello saw this thread so thought id just stop by and see whats up, Please feel free to check out aof-guild.com we are currently 4/7 should be 5/7(will be) 25m HM monday
    I hope we can be your next home.

Biblical proportions could use a good mage, ours is having serious attendance issues...if you can show you are a skilled player we have a permanent spot open for you, love to see an app from you on bpguild.com

6/7 hm atm.

<Seraph> - Mal’ganis Horde US-PVP
    Raid Times:
    Thursday: 11:00pm cst - 2:00am cst
    Sunday: 11:00pm cst - 2:00am cst
    Monday: 11:00pm cst - 2:00am cst

Looking for:
    We are currently looking for a few exceptional raiders to continue our push into heroic 25 man content. We are currently 1/7 in heroic and are continuing progression.

Recruiting for core raid spots:
    ----High-----
    Boomkins
    Afflic Lock
    Mage

We are also always considering exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs. Those that feel they are geared and experienced to our current progression are encouraged to apply, we are always looking to strengthen our raid team. Prove your worth and earn a raid spot on our team.

Progression -
    WoTLK:
    11/12 HM 25 ICC
    12/12 HM 10 ICC

Cata (25 mans):
    BWD: 6/6 - 5/6 H
    BoT: 4/4 - 1/5 H
    ToT4W: 2/2
    FL: 7/7 - 1/7 H

About <Seraph>:
    Loot: We run with a simple silent-bid DKP system.
    Leadership: We also have a simple officer core of 2 melee officers, 2 ranged officers, and 2 healing officers.
    Members: Most of our guild members are college students or working professionals, and our raiding environment reflects this. Our raids are devoid of yelling, raging, and we focus on keeping our guild name well-respected on our server.
    Goals: We are looking to push 25 man content once again this expansion and to continue to be one of the top late-night guilds and one of the top guilds on Mal'ganis.

What we are looking for:
    We are looking for players that are ready for current raid content; by being fully enchanted, gemmed and spec'd. We expect our trials to prove their worth a raid slot with their performance, attitude and attendance.

To join:
    To apply go to: seraphguild.guildlaunch.com and in the upper right hand corner click "apply to guild".

If you have any questions feel free to contact:
    Tank Officer - Lighto
    Melee Officer --- Delightful
    Healing Officers --- Ilpad or Nayuki
    Ranged Officers --- Brewcrew

Thanks

<Conspiracy> Shadowmoon Horde

Hey, we're a 10 man guild that's 6/7HM (finished tier 11 13/13 HM) We've all been playing together for years and aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I know you're looking for a 25 man but if you end up considering a 10 man at all we would be glad to have you.

We raid Monday-Thursday from 8-12 EST, if you can manage that. We are actively looking for a arcane mage and I think you would be a perfect fit for us!

I'd love to talk more if you're interested. Realid is twodayromance at gmail or just come find me, deathbloww, or tregan in game on shadowmoon.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Improvised Empire is a 10M Horde guild on StormscaleUS.

Schedule
    Tuesday 8-11 PST
    Friday 8-11 PST
    Monday 8-10 Monday is only used as a clean up day if anything is left up from progression attempts and running out of time.

You can find us online at impemp.enjin.com

We're currently in need of a mage as we look forward to progressing further on HMs in FL. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere in which the group governs itself. If anyone has an idea on how to make a fight easier and a better strat they're welcome to speak up and will be listened to. There are no strict loot rules. If you need it you roll on it. If you're going from a 359 to a 391 and the person that beat you out already has a 378 you're probably gonna get the item. There is a 4/7 HM group that is also in the guild so as you can imagine it causes a lot of competition to progress

If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to PM me here or in game. Cheers
    Last edited by Shadobanex; 2011-09-10 at 03:53 PM.

Hi Wolverine, Project Icarus recently lost a few players due to schooling and whatnot, and have usually 22-23 members show up during raid days. This has forced us to do normal 25's, or split into 2 10's for HM progression. We are looking to get back into 25's again and have a core spot for you.

Project-Icarus.org

GUILD

<Project Icarus> started in WOTLK with a rapidly successful 10 man early on. We would grow into a top competing 25 over the course of the expansion. We are a casual guild with a core of hardcore players. From former top 100 guild players, to the always casual, we have a diverse array of talent. Many of us have known each other for quite a long time through out the years of WOW. We came together to form a casual guild that wasn't only fun to play in, but offered good progression at the same time.

Server
    Kalecgos-PVP is a Pacific server part of the Shadowburn battle group housed in 1 of 2 Chicago data centers. The server is Horde dominant. It has called home to many successful guilds over the years, most notably the recently disbanded <Cuties Only>. Having been on many servers, I find Kalecgos the only one I willfully call home. Assuming low population is not a concern to you, I'm sure you would feel the same way.

Raids & Guild Events

Raids are Wednesday, Sunday, Monday from 7-10pm pst.
    Outside of raids you will find an active guild. We do regular retro raids for fun, mounts, and legendaries. We also have a weekly alt run.

Recruiting
    Project Icarus is known for being a 25 man guild that has fun and downs bosses. We are looking to bolster our roster to continue to progress Heroic Firelands. We are currently seeking a small mix of the following, although any good app will be highly considered.

Death Knight: Closed
    Druid: Balance or Feral.
    Hunter: Closed
    Mage: Arcane
    Paladin: Ret with OS.
    Priest: Holy/Shadow
    Rogue: Closed
    Shaman: Resto/Ele
    Warlock: Open
    Warrior: Open

Please apply at project-icarus.org. Even if your class/spec was not listed, we encourage anyone who thinks they would be a good addition to our guild to apply.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Raethia, Hovah, Changiskhan or myself. One of our members will be happy to redirect you if we are on an alt.

Thank you for your interest in <Project Icarus>. We look forward to maintaining our reputation of being a great guild that gets things done.

Hi Wolverine,

Despair is a 25m Horde guild that is currently 3/7H. We raid 7-11 Pacific Time, tue-thurs. We are currently looking for another ranged dps for a CORE raid spot.

Our website is: werebetterthanyou.com

If you're interested in getting in vent to see what we're about, register on our website and just put up a short post on how to reach you and we can chat.