Poll: I. AM. A:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoAskira View Post
    Neither, I would be an Anti-Hero(Which is not a villain, Google it if you don't know ).

Deleted
    Villain. If you're a Hero you have to go aroun and HELP people, gosh..

If I had powers, I would be able to back up me being an asshole. Villain.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be neither good nor evil. not an anti-hero, just a super-powered nobody working 9-5 and buying groceries at Kroger's. buying groceries at light speed, that is...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawful Neutral telekinetic hero.

I'm going to be an anti-villain.

And have necromancer powers.

Anti hero....or Neutral good because I don't want to be passive and nice but I don't want to be evil either.

Deleted
    I don't like hurting others, usually, and would rather contribute to society in a good way, so I guess I'd choose to be a super hero. In role playing though, like games, evil is more fun

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Villain, as no matter what you do, you're going to be hated by someone. Remember that vigilantes are wanted as criminals.

(Edit: crap spelling)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilassaria View Post
    Villain, as no matter what you do, you're going to be hated by someone. Remember that vigilantes are wanted as criminals.

(Edit: crap spelling)
    Not all of them.. I don't think Superman was hated. And does it matter being hated by some ignorant assholes if you think you're doing something good?
    Last edited by mmocf128060ac7; 2011-08-26 at 02:24 PM.

I voted hero, but I would be the hero the world sees as a villain. I would be using my powers to take out the corrupt ruling elite who have used their powers to steal from the people of the world. I would be holding those in the world accountable who are currently above the law.

The media would villify me, the world's people would hate me for what I have done, I would be called a monster and worse and probably would have earned that label, but at the end of it all, the world would be a better place for what I had done. Sometimes, to do the right thing, you have to do what the world will hate you for.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Villain because I'd never have to worry about breaking people's wills and having it affect me in any way. I'd do what the joker did to dent, but to far more people just because I could. No need to rule anything ever because it would be a mind game. Or just do what the main guy in Fullmetal did and have your creations wreck everything for you.

I'm a hero but I'll probably fall off the wagon once or twice in order to deal with my financial debt

Deleted
    None, I would just use my power everyonce in a while to impress people at parties.

This kinda depends, if I still have a loving family I'd probably go hero. But if I'm alone and sad, than villain all the way

I would not be able to stop myself from causing a little bit of mayhem and mischief however I would not hurt anyone. I would mainly just use my powers for money and entertainment. So I guess villain technically.

Whenever I think about having powers I think of myself like Lelouch. I have a plan to take over the world.

Where's the option for neither? Maybe I'd just use my superpowers for what I want to do without helping or hurting anyone? Ok I suppose I might help a few people...maybe

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawful neutral.