New to elvui - few questions

Hi everyone, just fixed up elvui to how I liked it for the most part, however have got a few questions if anyone can help me out.

1. My player unitframe changes colour based on debuffs that are placed on me (I think?), is there a way to disable this?
    2. There's a soundfile playing that says "Warning" when certain things happen, I'd like to know what causes it to play and perhaps take it off for certain events?

3. Probably not elvui specific, but is there a way to import fonts for use on elvui?

Thanks to anyone that helps!
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I believe you can change that on the Unitframe section in /ec.

2. Hms, I dont play with sound on so, I cant answer that one

3. I believe you can import own fonts to Elvui, yes. Not sure since I havn't tried
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Hi everyone, just fixed up elvui to how I liked it for the most part, however have got a few questions if anyone can help me out.

1. My player unitframe changes colour based on debuffs that are placed on me (I think?), is there a way to disable this?
    2. There's a soundfile playing that says "Warning" when certain things happen, I'd like to know what causes it to play and perhaps take it off for certain events?

3. Probably not elvui specific, but is there a way to import fonts for use on elvui?

Thanks to anyone that helps!
    1) The only time the player frame changes color is when you can dispel a debuff or when your health drops to set values. This is in the unit frames section. You can disable "Color Health by value" or disable "Debuff Highlighting" or something like that

2) That is the aura warning. Go to media and put "Warning Sound" to none.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2011-08-26 at 12:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got a question as well. I dont seem to be able to get rid of the Elvui Pixel font in my player/pet frame regarding name, hp, man nor the numbers displayed in my acotion bars for the keybind value or stackable items.

I checked the entire graphical UI and removed Pixel font whereever I noticed it but its still being used.
    Any ideas?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Is there a Fonts folder in you WoW folder?