Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Ambush hits so hard because its basically like colossus smash and ignores 75% of your armor and so do the rest of the rogues attacks for 10s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Ambush hits so hard because its basically like colossus smash and ignores 75% of your armor and so do the rest of the rogues attacks for 10s
    i was under the impression that the expose weakness proc took effect after the ambush/cheapshot/garotte that proc'd it - in fact my ambush dmg vs. mail and plate was definitely heavily mitigated, which 70% reduction or wahtever in armor would have had a decent impact on (not linear, but still a good bit). backstabs after cheapshot, however, did just great.

Run.

My favorite rogue lololol <3

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    any particularly good stam cloth gear around the 40-50 range?
    http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.1?fil...s=11:1;crv=0:1

List of crafted cloth items with stamina greater than 1. You can have lots of fun with wowhead and filters.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Weirdly I found I had a lot of success against rogues in low level BGs with an affliction lock. They tore me up easy, but as long as I was able to get my dots up I was able to kill them also. Many times I'd lay there without ressing while I watched the rogue desperately sprint off to find a healer and then get pwned by a bane of doom crit.