Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Can't help but note with amusement the DMC:V :/

I mean, it was obviously (italicized for sarcasm) so bad and unintended for DMC:H to be BiS for enhance as the tiers progressed.

But no problem that DMC:V is still BiS for, what, every single caster class even at 384 ilvl topping WoL?

Sigh.

Nice damage though. Got to admit, I also came back with the same "WTF" about spirit -> hit. Glad I didn't get back first? Of course, the "troll" was quite abrasive from the get go... but you were never going to reverse that attitude by equally rudely telling them they were wrong, and thus must be a troll, when they weren't.

He was also given Tricks 21 times and Power Infusion twice. I'm assuming they also just let him cast freely the entire fight and not have to worry about shards. This log is sskewed pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Majyqman View Post
    Can't help but note with amusement the DMC:V :/

I mean, it was obviously (italicized for sarcasm) so bad and unintended for DMC:H to be BiS for enhance as the tiers progressed.

But no problem that DMC:V is still BiS for, what, every single caster class even at 384 ilvl topping WoL?
    DMC:V is BiS because of straight stats. It will likely fall off that list this tier, as T13 trinkets will move beyond it in power.

The issue with Hurricane was that it scaled with Enhancement's Mastery, since it dealt Nature damage which was boosted by the Mastery. This could mean it would continue to remain relevant for much longer, solely because of how it interacted with Mastery. That feedback wasn't intended, and that's why they changed it. The two situations aren't comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk
    He was also given Tricks 21 times and Power Infusion twice. I'm assuming they also just let him cast freely the entire fight and not have to worry about shards. This log is sskewed pretty badly.
    The same is true for most top logs. That's what people to do push their numbers up. It doesn't mean it's what you can expect under normal conditions, and nobody's ever really thought that.