Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I still prefer all old PvP titles. "Knight" and "Commander" and "Blood Guard" being my favorites.

Deleted
    I don't have Death's Demise, but I agree it is the coolest title. My own personal faves are The Immortal and Hand of A'dal just need to win that fecking fishing tourney and I got Salty too

Deleted
    Personally I really love "of the Four Winds" (stuck with that for a while now).

Other great ones include Starcaller and Herald of the Titans.

I'll probably use Firelord for a while when I get it, but I think I still prefer Four Winds.

Deleted
    I really like "Justicar" "Twilight Vanquisher" and "Of the Nightfall"

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I like Twilight Vanquisher. Only cause it has a nice ring with my name though
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

15+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Champion, I've even got it double

Champion troyus
    Champion of dragonsbane

Deleted
    Champion of Ulduar

I'll also throw in Hand of Adal

Light if Dawn is, by far, my favorite obtainable title in the game. Only one that trumped it was the Scarab Lord title.

Hand if A'dal is my other one that I use simply because you can't get it anymore, but LOD is the primary favorite

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Herald on my DK, Immortal/Conqueror of Ulduar on my mage would be my favourites that I have.

Best titles = Scarab Lord, Death's Demise, Celestial Defender, Argent Defender, Obsidian Slayer (/flex), Firelord.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my pally i use the argent champion

on my dk i use twilight vanquisher
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Hand of A'dal, been using it since the day I got it. 3years?

Death's Demise, sadly, my guild never went for it, the 'management' felt that it was a waste of time or something.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    the Insane hands down :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ramified the Camel-Hoarder.
    The camels, they speak to me.

of the Nightfall on my Druid
    Hand of A'dal on my Rogue
    Starcaller on my Priest
    don't care about the rest
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    I know this is a bit dull but I actually rather like some of the middle of the road pvp titles. I spent a long time running around with knight and commander on old mains from vanilla and now Knight Leiutenant on my DK. They still aren't an overly common sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my mage "Chef" because his name is Phood. Now if I just could get that "Salty" title. On my priest, nothing because Thneed is just something everyone needs.

Deleted
    Bloodsail Admiral

Stone Guard on my Mage. There really arent too many people out there with PVP titles above "scout" these days. I really enjoy and resepct the people I kill after seeing "Marshal" and "Knight" etc, in battlegrounds.

The Kingslayer on my priest. Theres a long "RP" history (it was really a "fanfic" story of how Arthas destroyed her world as a child the day he marched on Silvermoon etc) of my priest vowing never to stop hunting Arthas until the day he was dead. In Wrath, I was in a pretty terrible 10 man team. While most of the guilds 10 man teams were working on Sindragosa, and downing her, my team was struggling to down Putricide in the first wing. One day, the team leader of the most advanced and most accomplished teams came to me and said he would like me on board as his Holy priest after my original team fell apart due to lack of progression. I accepted.. and I was thrown in, not even having defeated Putricide on NORMAL, into Heroic Blood Princes my first night with them. It rocked. When I asked the team leader why he had chosen me to enter into his group, he told me it was because of how I talked on vent about how all I wanted out of Wrath was that Frostbrood drake, and the disappointment he heard when I said I would probably never see it, so he decided to take a chance on me. We were the first team in the guild to recieve our drakes. It was probably one of the best and most memorable times for me as a raider, and I still raid with that 10 man team.

The Crusader/The Argent Champion on my Paladin because I RP her as a true paladin of the light - not a Blood Knight - who joined the ranks of the Dawn/Crusade.