Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    From hereon I can only speculate, but I reckon Sinestra is on par with the harder Firelands heroics (Beth/Bale?) but marginally easier than heroic Rag.
    Heroic Rag is significantly harder than Sinestra.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    To get you an answer from someone doing 10m progressing on both Firelands and trying to get to Sinestra:

We cleared Firelands in the first 2 weeks, followed by heroic Shann. Heroic Rhyo is up next, we got him to around 10%, but we're also trying heroic Cho'gall so we can get some shots at Sinestra (not downed yet on server). So far, heroic Cho'gall seems to be on par for >us< with heroic Rhyolith on difficulty, maybe slightly harder (we're alliance, no lol-warstomp/aoe silence, no paladin tank). From hereon I can only speculate, but I reckon Sinestra is on par with the harder Firelands heroics (Beth/Bale?) but marginally easier than heroic Rag.
    She is NOT on par with the harder firelands heroic modes, at least on 10 man, she is way harder, dunno about 25 man since she's easier than on 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliekcookies View Post
    "Hey, look at me, I'm from a 25man guild full of clueless scrubs, we can't kill Ragnaros"
    lol.

On topic: maybe with the increase of dps with firelands gear, you can 3 heal it on 10 man. Maybe it would help with Wrack + Flame Breath. You know because the dps checks are obviously a little relaxed with better gear. I've never even pulled Sinestra so I am just asking those who have done her to look from another perspective.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Deleted
    10m Sinestra is harder than Heroic 6/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCosby View Post
    On topic: maybe with the increase of dps with firelands gear, you can 3 heal it on 10 man. Maybe it would help with Wrack + Flame Breath. You know because the dps checks are obviously a little relaxed with better gear. I've never even pulled Sinestra so I am just asking those who have done her to look from another perspective.
    We've always 3-healed it so yes, you can certainly do it now with FL gear.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Oh noes, there's less people so there's less of a cluster fuck and I can see who actually has the orbs and can more easily adjust accordingly which is the only hard part of the fight. See? I can do it too.
    That must be why Sinestra was considered impossible on 10man mode for a LONG TIME untill some fixes went live regarding wracks.

Killed easily on ezmode 25man without any fuss
    Not killed outside Taiwan (possibly exploited) for what, a month? More than a month? on 10man

Riiiight, yeah.

As someone who's 5/7 hm 10 mans and been working on and off on Sinestra, I'll say she's harder than everything we've done so far without a doubt and somewhat on par if not harder than beth imo.

i dunno, i know sinestra in 10 man can be a pain compared to 25 man.. but still its more of a fail check than anything else.. nowdays at least, before you needed actual gear, but even with ~366-368 ilevel it was just a pure fail check as 25 man, nothing interesting at all.. on 10 man i would say it has to be easy now aswell seeing as people who do 1-4/7 hc in FL are starting to reach 382+ gear levels it cant be hard to down sinestra.. however if you are doing only normal modes, as in not even caring abt hc's.. you might be in for a ride.. as cho'gall must be killed on heroic before sinestra can be even tried.. and when you go for sinestra the first time and havent got 10 people you can trust to be quick learners and not fail.. you will wipe quite a lot, as allmost all of sinestra's avoidable damage is deadly, but in the end, get to final phase and its a kill pretty much as you should have enough dps to down it before buff runs out or you could hero after buff runs out...

all in all its not harder than ragna in my mind.. normal ragna that is. both are cake walks if you know what to do, only difference beeing that ragna's abilities rarely 1 shot you and sinestra again does that quite often if you fail^^

Deleted
    Sinestra 10man > heroic firelands 10man in difficulty, even in t12 gear (at least the ones i've did so far).

To the person above calling sinestra10 "a joke" and saying its not harder than normal rag, i doubt you have even attempted her
    Last edited by mmocd1f612b92e; 2011-09-02 at 07:51 AM.

Okay, my 10-man team has cleared 6/7 hc FL for a couple resets now and we took Sinestra down last reset also (we were 10/13 before FL came out for reference). Sinestra took us a few nights to nail down (mostly orb handling and wrack dispelling and finally tank switches in p3, p2 was kinda breeze) which is pretty much on par with the harder FL heroics... well, only Beth'tilac took us anywhere near that long to down actually. Mind you our raid is 380+ ilvl geared currently; my hat definitely goes down to the guys who downed Sinestra with <370 gear.

So if you've just downed normal Ragnaros and got maybe 370-375 gear, Sinestra will spank you. Hard.

heroic rag>sinestra>normal rag You can't compare a heroic boss to a normal boss it just doesn't work
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    heroic rag>sinestra>normal rag You can't compare a heroic boss to a normal boss it just doesn't work
    a) You just did,

b) Why exactly?