Best DPS spec for raids/5man heroics

I just started playing again after awhile and was wondering what the best dps spec was for 5man heroics and/or raids.

Thanks

Demo and Aff both have extremely potent single target dps. Demo has the best AoE, Aff has the best multi-target, destro is fairly weak at all 3.

For 5-mans, demo will probably have the highest boss dps since doomguard lasts the entirety of most boss fights and meta lasts about half, destro might be able to clear trash faster since it has slightly better burst and less ramp up, but really any of the 3 will do perfectly fine in 5-mans. They aren't hard after all.

Deleted
    Demonology the whole way its way more fun then sitting refreshing dots and you get a nice cooldown to own with
    Oh and on a side note your aoe is so insane on big packs that I have not found a single other class that can even come close to you on large packs (Besides maybe a feral druid... if he out gears you hard).
    Although Demonology is pretty tough to get used to switching pets all the time and so many attacks on single target just give it some practice It took me a while to get used too also.

Deleted
    Demonology is depending a lot on being able to Shadowflame the target and having your Doomguard on CD (10 min) so if you wipe = gg... I would take affliction for overall best dps on most fights, sure shadowflame is good there too, but it isn't as big impact as for Demo. Also your DG is just 1/3rd of Demo's DG.

I recently went Affliction from Demo and I'm enjoying 50k Drain Soul tick crits.

Deleted
    Affliction is better for raiding tbh I tried affliction in 5 mans and the mobs are generally dead before your dots get to tick :/ Its quite soul destroying plus you need a obscene amount of haste to get the most out of it.
    Plus affliction is tedious refreshing dots and spamming shadowbolt isnt really all that interesting tbh :P

Demonology is way more fun imo

For hero innis ... definately demo is the specc to go .. on most boss fights i reach 30k+ dps .. sometimes even 50k+ (where a little aoe is involved xD ) ..

50k soul drain ticks arent that awsum compared to 75k -> 100k fel puppy bite and 50k + hand of guldan.

Blood Tank - Its rare someone does more dps than me as a tank and i am always on-top with AOE. I cant die and i can tank and heal and resurrect. What can you do that i cant do better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroman100 View Post
    50k soul drain ticks arent that awsum compared to 75k -> 100k fel puppy bite and 50k + hand of guldan.
    Sir..I thank you for fixing my warlock dps. only done 1 or 2 raids on lock but have had to use fell gaurd because whenever I use fell puppy my dps just dropped. Out of coindidence before reading your post I was trying out my pets on a target dummy to see why my fell puppy was shit, and I noticed his only attack was melee...about 20 seconds before reading your post. when I read what you said I checked my spell book and there was the bite spell, both turned off and taken off my bars.

(which I'm curious how because I never used fell puppy well leveling...so how the helld it get turned off)

anyway. THANK YOU! that should add at least 1k to my locks dps if not more xD