Poll: Most boring non-gathering proffesion?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Most boring proffesion to level?

So, as the title states; what proffesion do you think is the most boring to skill up? personally i'd say tailoring, boring as hell, with few or no rewards.
    Not including gathering proffesions, and secondary proffesions.
    poll inc
    Last edited by Yemiena; 2011-08-28 at 02:24 PM.

Hmm. profession you can power level or mining................. Mining. (or herbing, pick your poison.
    It's your 15 bucks and you can do what you want, but it's our 60 bucks and we think you're an idiot. That's your answer. Do whatever the hell you want to do when you're alone, but in a group setting you're expected to at least ATTEMPT to play your class correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I find noone boring, since you can easily power level any of them, but apart from Powerlevling it, i'd go for Inscription.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    How can you easily power level herbalism or skinning?

OT: Herbalism

EDIT: There goes my reading down the drain. But I'll say Engineering

Having done them all, LW is by far the worst, when you get sick of hunting down masses of low level crappy mobs, there is never any on the ah to power the points you cba with.

Enchanting.

LW, BS, JC, Tailoring you can craft 10 items in a click. Enchanting is cast.. click.. cast...

all of them are boring imo nothing exciting at all about clicking "create" infront of an anvil or whatever. gathering stuff is just as boring though at least you get out in the world and see some different environments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliekcookies View Post
    Skinning/Mining/Herbalism, since you can't simply powerlevel them
    Smelts in your mouth, not in your hand.

Deleted
    I think engi ... it reqs mining and a lot of things from vendors ...

Fishing was the most boring for me >>

Back in the day I hated leveling my Blacksmithing. It used to take what felt like 15 minutes per craft and when you are making 15 to get to the next cap can add up. Now hey have sped it up they all are easy so long as the mats are available.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Archaeology...

Deleted
    Primary: Enchanting. As Edge said - click, cast, click, cast .. annoying.
    Secondary: Fishing. It's even worse than archeology. :<

Deleted
    Primary: Enchanting.
    Secondary: Archeology.

fishing without a doubt. still cna't get a max level fisherman, it's too boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Skinning by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    inscription ... Geez need to farm 5 herbs to make a potion which i than use to make a glyph takes forever = to boring

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i am really surprised with the results i have level enchanting about 4 times to max and i didn't think it was too bad... i think engineering is terrible though...

make this thing with 100 mats and this other thing with 100 mats to be able to make one thing...

Deleted
    Every proffesion is easy to lvl if you got gold. I choose blacksmithing because i lvled it back in vanilla and i just upgraded it every expension. but back in good old days farming insane amount of mithril was bad ass. i recall spending 1 full day farming in badlands xD... good old times.

Iam not sure of the most annoying profession but of the 4 I have maxed(engineer, alchemy, blacksmithing, jewelcrafting.)

Jewelcrafting was the worst. I spent atleast 5k in ore and hours and hours farming it to get my levels and for some reason I could make like 10 yellows and not level. I would get so pissed when I farmed/leveled for 2 hours and even bought extra ore and went into Org to level it and I would get 3 fucking levels on yellow items. I would blow! Ive even spent 300g to get one level so I could train, it was just the most time/money consuming profession I have ever leveled.

Oh and it did get kind of boring waiting to cut 50 special gems that take 15 seconds each to cut. =/