lock - through a glass, darkly - Blizzard epic failure

This is the most stupid quest blizzard has ever released, bar none (for warlocks)

How can you make a quest thats so important, but yet so STUPIDLY BUGGED.

Have they actually stop testing anything they release any more ??

For the end boss to NEED a felhunter, yet the felhunter BUGS EVERY SINGLE time is just plain retarded at the highest level. Surely test the quest and make sure it works ? and im 1000's of locks behind the front pack, so how many times have they been told its shit ?

This is not QQ i want free epics, this is QQ blizzard you lazy f***ers, just dont cry when your customer base plummets with the release of SW the wow killer

didnt seem to hard to me, the few deaths i had were only on the trash up to the boss.

i one shot him without even dropping below 90% hp

I dont see the point? I did this easily on my lock. if you interupt the boss he flies down to melee you , and then you can also purge him if he casts the ability

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put your pet on passive and manually dispel/spell lock the boss, that way he shouldn't bug out. You can order your pet to attack the adds that spawn, just not the boss. I did the whole event on the first try. Hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Daoloth View Post
    Put your pet on passive and manually dispel/spell lock the boss, that way he shouldn't bug out. You can order your pet to attack the adds that spawn, just not the boss. I did the whole event on the first try. Hope this helped.
    Yep this is exactly how my guild's warlock did it. He was getting pretty frustrated until he realized this :P

I sorta remember what your talking about for this quest, and when I did it, there were no problems whatsoever. What the people said before me pretty much sums up how to do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelz View Post
    SW the wow killer
    I laughed a bit, that makes the 6th or 7th game to be awarded that title in the past decade. They should form a hit team or something.

Now go back on WoW, do your quest properly and next time make a thread on the Warlock forums to ask for help.

Wrong forum I think.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why not post it on the official forums, it makes no sense posting it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    Wrong forum I think.
    These 2 are correct.