Need help finding what is causing this error(s)

Don't know how long this has been going on, but every time I am in a raid I get an error from compact raid frames, here is the newest one

1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MikScrollingBattleText' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame38:SetPoint()'.
    <in C code>: in function `SetPoint'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:151: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil

Locals:
    nil

and

1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MikScrollingBattleText' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame26:ClearAllPoints()'.
    <in C code>: in function `ClearAllPoints'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:147: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil

Locals:
    nil

I get this continuously until buggrabber collects to many. At first I thought it was old addon called CustomEmotes, disabled that, then it moved to ZMODB, thought it might have been because I tried hiding it with MoveAnything, disabled that, and now I get this one saying it's MSBT. It's the same message, just keeps moving down the addons. All my addons are up to date and only get these error spam messages in a raid like Tol Barad.

Here are my addons:
    !BugGrabber
    !StopTheSpam
    _Cursor
    Align
    Aloft
    BadBoy
    Bagsy
    Bartender4
    BigRed
    BriefQuestComplete
    Broker_Calendar
    Broker_CPU
    Broker_Currency
    Broker_repair
    Broker_uClock
    Broker_XPBar
    Bugsack
    ButtonFacade with Caith and Gears
    Chatter
    CompanionCount
    ConfirmLootRoll
    CustomEmotes
    DamnDungeonWindow
    DBM
    DSgraphics_Sunnart
    Fortress
    FrameMaker
    Grid
    GuildRosterButtons
    HKTracker
    kgPanels
    Kong
    Looterang
    Mapster
    mBrokerCompass
    MikScrollingBattleText
    MonkeyBuddy
    MonkeyQuest
    MoveAnything
    Omen
    OmniCC
    OneBag and Onebank3
    OpenAll
    Opie
    Pitbull4
    Quarts
    Raven
    Recount
    Scrap
    SexyMap
    SharedMedia
    SickOfClickingDailies
    Skinner
    SkullAlertIcon
    SunnArt
    Tabard-o-matic
    tabDB
    TargetofTargetTooltip
    Tipsy
    TomTom
    Wintergrasper_Advanced
    xMerchant
    ZMobDB
    Last edited by minotaurz1; 2011-08-28 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    It's tainting issues...again. I thought they said they fixed this issue in the patch. Or something.

So it's not my fault or addons causing it? Anyone else having this issue?

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 11:39 PM ----------

And is there any way to block these errors so it doesnt slow me down when there are to many spamming buggrabber?

No, it's not. Hopefully it's fixed in 4.2.2 >.>

You could try a different bug-reporting addon that keeps it hidden. Bugsack will keep it hidden I believe.

Deleted
    or try a differant SCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    I hate to be the bringer of bad news but...

By that I mean that's the only change to the CompactRaidFrames since some ancient 4.2.0 PTR build to one of the latest 4.2.2 PTR builds. There could be some internal change which might fix it, but that's about as likely as it would be for rainbows to spontaneously shoot out of my eyes while I throw up liquid awesome.

They have, on the other hand, fixed /equipset. Just on an unrelated note, y'know.
    Well 4.2.2 is coming pretty soon it seems, so we won't have to wait long to find out.
    If Nyan Cat can shoot rainbows out its backside, then rainbows out of eyes suddenly isn't as unrealistic as it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Camzillian View Post
    or try a differant SCT?
    It's not an issue with the SCT.

---------- Post added 2011-08-29 at 05:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    Booleans are far too meta. We use string constants.