10+ Year Old Account

[Music] Gives you Goose Bumps...

What's that one song or piece of music that gives you goose bumps? The one that you can't seem to get your headphones to play loud enough?

I suggest listening to the whole movement, but, if you want to hear the truly orgasmic part, skip to 6:50.
    Sometimes my teeth chatter when it hear it!

Yeah... Florence hits the spot for me.

15+ Year Old Account

Even though I had goosebumps through the whole movie, this song just gets me teary-eyed.

Tchaikovsky is a beast.

Fanfare for the Common Man does that to me, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, Good Man of the House by Deastro, and so many videogame songs I could not begin to count them, including the 3rd part of Dancing Mad, the final boss theme of Illusion of Gaia, Aria di Mezzo Carraterre, Aeris's theme, the FF12 boss theme, this one Gradius song whose name I can't remember, Stickerbrush Symphony from DKC2, and well, all sorts of stuff. The Magnificent Seven Theme. Rocky Point Holiday. Hoedown by Copland. The timpani solo in Procession of the Nobles. Festive Overture, especially the fast parts, and the opening. Jupiter, during the waltz-like part and the chorale in the middle. The timpani solo at the end of Apollo Unleashed by Ticheli. Also, the Nutcracker Suite. And Danzon No. 2. Malambo by Ginastera.

So, yeah, all of that is what I could think of....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    YUS! You're right.

Deleted

Last edited by mmoc54c9892e8d; 2011-08-29 at 08:04 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luzFkogvVxA

Bruce plays the crowd like it's just another instrument.....the chorus gives me shivers down my spine.

Deleted
    Rylynn by Andy McKee

Also, ANY Live rendition of an Iron Maiden song, especially this one:

In The Air Tonight Drum Solo > all

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    YUS! You're right.
    Basically everything Queen ever did, or that Freddy Mercury sang, instantly became music gold. Also, Under Pressure, Flash (especially when he first comes in), Don't Stop Me Now, and especially We are the Champions.

Favorite band ever :P

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVFscjOsPRA

That. The whole thing. It's so unbelievably good.

Deleted

While you're listening, imagine you're slowly floating up the side of a huge mountain. You will eventually reach the peak (you'll know when) and then you'll cascade over and at that point every hair on my body stands on end. Never fails. It's all about build up.. slowly building up to that audio orgasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post

While you're listening, imagine you're slowly floating up the side of a huge mountain. You will eventually reach the peak (you'll know when) and then you'll cascade over and at that point every hair on my body stands on end. Never fails. It's all about build up.. slowly building up to that audio orgasm.
    Mike Oldfield never disapoints. Far Above the Clouds is a great track too!

15+ Year Old Account

This song guarantees goosebumps for me, especially around the 1:20 mark. Mostly any Devin song will do, but this one's especially powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNsxXued784

I play the cello and I am still trying to learn this piece well enough to do it the honor of playing it in public.

Deleted

At 1:06 i always get goosebumps

15+ Year Old Account
    There are already quite enough threads for people to post music they like. Trying to keep the forums somewhat organized.

For random tracks you're listening to, use: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-to-right-now
    For specific genres check out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Music-Index