Lf pvp healing addon

Hi all, i recently picked up my lvl67 priest and i want to start healing pug bg's with him.

Only problem i run into is seeing which teammate is close enough to receive my heals.
    I do use the standard friendly nameplates, but sometimes my aim is just a bit off, ot sometimes the battlefield is too hectic.

So i'm looking for an addon that looks like the regular raid frame, but also shows if any ally of mine is in the vicinitu to receive my heals.

Thanks in advance!

Healbot does that by modifying the transparency of far away units, so you know they are out of your reach. It is a bit tricky if they are close but out of los due to an obstable, but it helps a lot generally. There's also the option of removing bars of people that are far away from you by 100 yards, but last time I used it, it wasn't working very well (didn't update correctly as units came closer).

Thanks for the tip.

Is it true that healbot doesn't allow you to click the target so that it becomes your target so you can heal him?
    Or am i confusing that with the Clique addon?

As far as i remember, with healbot (or the other one) you have to doubleclick to heal that target.

My wording is a bit weird but i find it hard to explain :s

Ymm you can just have the blizz raid frames fade out when the target is out of range?
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/

15+ Year Old Account
    The Blizzard Offical Raid Frames does this. Honestly, those frames + clique is all I need in life (contextually speaking).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexxtar View Post
    Thanks for the tip.

Is it true that healbot doesn't allow you to click the target so that it becomes your target so you can heal him?
    Or am i confusing that with the Clique addon?

As far as i remember, with healbot (or the other one) you have to doubleclick to heal that target.

My wording is a bit weird but i find it hard to explain :s
    Healbot (Vuhdo as well) has the clique-functionality built in IIRC. What it does is it bind each of your heals a mouse and (ALT, SHIFT or CTRL) combination so you don't have to press buttons on your keyboard to heal. I don't know if there's a way to disable it, since I don't use healbot.

Anyway, to answer your first question: the default raid frames do that. They become less green if a target is out of range, which is pretty much how raid-frame add-ons do it as well.
    The most commonly used are Healbot, Grid and Vuhdo. Grid doesn't have the click-healing built in, so most users of Grid use either Clique or mouse-over healing.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Healbot (Vuhdo as well) has the clique-functionality built in IIRC. What it does is it bind each of your heals a mouse and (ALT, SHIFT or CTRL) combination so you don't have to press buttons on your keyboard to heal. I don't know if there's a way to disable it, since I don't use healbot.

Anyway, to answer your first question: the default raid frames do that. They become less green if a target is out of range, which is pretty much how raid-frame add-ons do it as well.
    The most commonly used are Healbot, Grid and Vuhdo. Grid doesn't have the click-healing built in, so most users of Grid use either Clique or mouse-over healing.
    Thanks!
    I prefer not using the click-healing, but rather press my keyboard buttons.
    I'm gonna check if that standard raid frames have the funcionality of showing wheter people are in range of no.

I also just need a steady hand to target the friendly nameplates, but in hectic moments i want to have the choice to use the static health bars of the raid frames, since i'm just starting out healing in pvp (i levelled up to this in dungeons... piss easy there).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexxtar View Post
    Thanks!
    I prefer not using the click-healing, but rather press my keyboard buttons.
    I'm gonna check if that standard raid frames have the funcionality of showing wheter people are in range of no.

I also just need a steady hand to target the friendly nameplates, but in hectic moments i want to have the choice to use the static health bars of the raid frames, since i'm just starting out healing in pvp (i levelled up to this in dungeons... piss easy there).
    You shouldn't rely on the friendly nameplates in order to heal. It's incredibly annoying, especially in a hectic, pvp environment. You should target (or mouse-over, even faster) the raid frames.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    You shouldn't rely on the friendly nameplates in order to heal. It's incredibly annoying, especially in a hectic, pvp environment. You should target (or mouse-over, even faster) the raid frames.
    They are handy sometimes, to get a good view on who's getting hurt. But yes, to heal it's really annoying