Deleted

Asus K70AB Problem

hello , Well the problem with my laptop is , When i'm playing/doing stuff on it My screen (the wholescreen) Somtimes Goes white with Slightly grey bars in it , i have no clue what the problem is , 'a loose cable' to low graph card " ? no idea , Someon know the problem and is able to help me

no clue if this helps
    ---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9553)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9553&SUBSYS_1B321043&REV_00
    Display Memory: 1914 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 506 MB
    Shared Memory: 1407 MB
    Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Last edited by mmocafabbd233f; 2011-08-29 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added screen thingy

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the video card is getting ready to die
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Sounds like the video card is getting ready to die
    Nono the problem started after i bought it 2 months later, But its not regular , its in moments , Atm its heavy again , but there like times it dosn't even happens

15+ Year Old Account
    could be bad drivers, overheating, a number of things. the last time i saw this issue at work it ended up being that the video card was dying so i'm just speaking from past experience =)
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    as demon said it could and does sound like faulty card.....

i would watch the temps, my best guess is overheating but could also be bad drivers, does it recover from this occurring? or does it just sit?

if it recovers its most likely drivers

if it sit then it is possible overheating

or like others mentioned a faulty card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joerge View Post
    i would watch the temps, my best guess is overheating but could also be bad drivers, does it recover from this occurring? or does it just sit?

if it recovers its most likely drivers

if it sit then it is possible overheating

or like others mentioned a faulty card.
    If i close the screen (how u call this) its a laptop so put the screen down , and lift it back up its Back to normal

15+ Year Old Account
    sounds like drivers then. try updating the drivers to the latest version on the laptop manufacturers website

Deleted
    Did you fix this yet?
    I have the same problem and all I could find is a program, nircmd to put on desktop with a shortcut, that will simply close the lcd and reopen.

It does a different close than the Fn+F7, the later doesn't resolve the issue

the strange thing is though that lid movement put the white screen on all the time, is it's a combined issue hardware with drivers??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crirus View Post
    Did you fix this yet?
    I have the same problem and all I could find is a program, nircmd to put on desktop with a shortcut, that will simply close the lcd and reopen.

It does a different close than the Fn+F7, the later doesn't resolve the issue

the strange thing is though that lid movement put the white screen on all the time, is it's a combined issue hardware with drivers??

is this thread dead?

Deleted
    Does the sound start looping after a while when this happens? This can also be RAM related issue, could be that the RAM is degrading and can't cope with the latency and frequency settings anymore.