10+ Year Old Account

The Evil League Of Evil, Eonar Ally, Early Day Raiding raid guild forming

Hey there, so here's the info. The Evil League Of Evil is a brand new guild on Eonar, alliance side. As I make this post, it is so new that it's still a Level 1 guild. I know that's not so appealing, but hear me out. I am attempting to put together a 10 man core group to start, with a schedule being mostly during the week. The time for raiding will fall around 12 Noon eastern time, through about 3PM Eastern time.

Now, I know that’s a very strange time frame, but here’s the deal. I work afternoon through evenings, so the standard raiding time that most guilds follow (Beginning around 7 to 8PM) just won’t work for me. I don’t want to resort to raiding late at night, so for me, the only option is to raid during the day. Pugging a raid is hard enough as it is, let alone doing it early in the day. Surely, I can’t be the only one who’s in this sort of position right? So let’s make a dedicated group and knock stuff out on our time. Exact times planned right now are Wednesday, Thursday, and either Friday or Monday from Noon to 3PM Eastern time.

As it stands right now, I’m looking for everything. Any class and role will be considered, and gear isn’t an issue. I’d prefer it if anyone interested had the capability to do random heroics (or better yet, Zandalari’s). Reason being is that I intend to run with each and every single person interested and I want to get a feel for how you play, how well you DPS, Tank, or Heal. Not to mention, I think it’s fair to show you that I’m not some schmuck who’s gonna lead you in to banging your head against the wall in a failed escapade.

I have been the main tank for the Eonar guild, Infallible, back in Burning Crusade. I was with them as they progressed through SSC, TK, Hyjal, Black Temple, and Sunwell. I raid led them through Hyjal, BT, and some of Sunwell. In Wrath, I was with a different guild, but I was still main tanking through Naxx, OS, Ulduar, and ToC, with occassional raid leading as necessary. My point of mentioning this is not to show off, but to try and show you that I do have experience doing this.

I encourage anyone who’s interested to reply to this thread, PM me, talk to me in-game, send an in-game letter, whatever you feel comfortable with. You can also visit our guild website, which is very bare-bones at the moment, but it’s at least operational and exists. I’m not kidding when I’m saying this is just starting up

http://www.eloe.mmochief.com

Thanks for reading, I hope I hear from at least some of you.
    Last edited by Noshimo; 2011-08-29 at 10:27 PM.