View Poll Results: Should their be restrictions and standards on having children?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
  • Parental self control

0 0%
  • Maybe/ I don't care.

0 0%

Fat people and children.

Now before anything, this isn't a bash against all fat people. If you have terrible allergies, or medical reasons and such for being fat, thats fine. If you are pretty fat, thats fine too, beer bellies and such. But what pisses me off? People that just let themselves go, and it pisses me off even more when there is an entire fat family. I agree with Nikola Tesla that people should have to be mentally fit, and physically fit to be eligible for having children. You should have to take a written test, and physical exam before having children. Your child license It's like people that have terrible genetic diseases that would get passed to their children if they were to have children. Now I know fat people can have normal children, but more likely, if your mommy's fat, and your daddy's fat, you are going to be fat. It's getting to the point where our kids are so damn fat they have a shorter life span then their parents. It is a disease. Are you going to pass that to your children?
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the broadest sense I agree with the sentiment.

However, should parents who smoke be allowed to have kids, those who drink? What if they do pot, or ecstasy? Where is the line, and who the hell has the right to make the line?

It's disgusting seeing a middle class family that does have obesity and they can change it, but do they nope. Yes you should take a test to have a kid this way there would be less problems like little to no child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    Now before anything, this isn't a bash against all fat people. If you have terrible allergies, or medical reasons and such for being fat, thats fine. If you are pretty fat, thats fine too, beer bellies and such. But what pisses me off? People that just let themselves go, and it pisses me off even more when there is an entire fat family. I agree with Nikola Tesla that people should have to be mentally fit, and physically fit to be eligible for having children. You should have to take a written test, and physical exam before having children. Your child license It's like people that have terrible genetic diseases that would get passed to their children if they were to have children. Now I know fat people can have normal children, but more likely, if your mommy's fat, and your daddy's fat, you are going to be fat. It's getting to the point where our kids are so damn fat they have a shorter life span then their parents. It is a disease. Are you going to pass that to your children?
    You must be a big fat fuck.

i dont find it entirely fair to say that fat people should be physical fit to be allowed to have children its everyones right unless you live in a very oppressed country.. besides no one says that the child is destined to be fat.