Fiery Quintessence or Dream Owl?

I have Core of Ripeness and Dream Owl (no luck on others), should I replace Dream Owl with Fiery Quintessence?

I'd certainly hope so.. I'm using Tsunami/Fiery Quin over Core and the doll(replaced dream owl in 2010)..

Deleted
    Fiery quintessence is basically equal to/slightly better than tsunami in my eyes, since the majority of FL damage is in spikes. It helps ease healing a lot and has plenty of low damage phases to cool off.

Should I reforge the spirit into haste? I don't really have a problem with mana but it may be because of Dream Owl being used with Core of Ripeness on CD which is almost 3000 spirit I think. And if I get Eye of Blazing Power/Jaws of Defeat, should I go back to using double intellect trinkets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    Should I reforge the spirit into haste? I don't really have a problem with mana but it may be because of Dream Owl being used with Core of Ripeness on CD which is almost 3000 spirit I think. And if I get Eye of Blazing Power/Jaws of Defeat, should I go back to using double intellect trinkets?
    I would reforge the spirit to haste if you don't have that much trouble with mana. If you get either of the other trinkets, you might want to consider jaws of defeat(the eye of blazing power doesn't proc that much for holy paladins, much like Althor's Abacus didn't either) as an upgrade/sidegrade to it.