Need a tank!

Need a tank!

Quote Originally Posted by Psilocybian View Post
    Need a tank!
    A good tank

need a tank!

How to Apply:
    - Go to www.weareindestructible.com
    - Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
    - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
    - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

For Additional Information
    :
    Contact: Psilo, Darksavior, Nerdslayer, Ailisa, Clyo, Pwnytailz
    or visit
    www.weareindestructible.com

You can also add me to your RealID friends list and I can help get you pointed in the right direction: HeatM1ser@yahoo.com

How to Apply:
    - Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
    - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
    - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

:
    or visit

You can also add me to your RealID friends list and I can help get you pointed in the right direction: HeatM1ser@yahoo.com

Need a tank!

Still looking for that tank!

need a tank!

How to Apply:

:
    or visit

What a nice day...I think I'll go outside for once

Bumpsauce.

Looking for a good tank still