Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    There have been answers from GMs in both directions (do need at the same time/don't need at the same time) and some people have had problems getting it when they didn't have them at the same time (though there certainly could have been other issues) but in general, the vast majority of the responses/proof I've seen says you don't need them at the same time, including my own tracking of the achievement in-game via script (granted that was pre-Cata, but still).

You should be fine. Look up the script to show the achievement tracking and try it if you want to be more sure.

So a couple of weeks ago i was wondering the same so this was the answer I got from a GM

Greetings,

Once you get honoured, it flags Insane in the Membrane - Bloodsail Buccaneers (Honored) as complete, and you can then lose the rep once more.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you have any further problems. Thanks for playing World of Warcraft. Have fun!

Game Master Talonscour
    In-Game Services
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe

So a couple of weeks ago I was wondering the same so I decided to have a chat with a GM and this was what he told me

Greetings,

Once you get honoured, it flags Insane in the Membrane - Bloodsail Buccaneers (Honored) as complete, and you can then lose the rep once more.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you have any further problems. Thanks for playing World of Warcraft. Have fun!