Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sucky, at least if they wanted to be lazy couldn't they picked a better model, i.e the Fel Steeds from Shadowfang Keep - it would have suited the worgen better...

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not lying when I say this...

I seriously checked my calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1st.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Bring out Manbearpig and surprise them all. Al Gore was right!Seriously though, I'm going to be kind of sad if this actually makes it with horses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure I've seen that horse outside goldshire for the past 6-7 years 0o

15+ Year Old Account
    I´m disappointed by this. When I saw "Worgen Racial Mounts" I was hoping it to be those pre-cata worgen mounts, those were damn badass. If I want a horse for a worgen, I'll get my SW rep up...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

15+ Year Old Account
    kool i guess

15+ Year Old Account
    Palomino like mount is back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    I'm not lying when I say this...

I seriously checked my calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1st.
    Likewise. This is the most ridiculous thing they've done, modeling wise.

I would rather see boars like they stated at the very start. But I guess making boar mounts would of been too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawa View Post
    Hope they put some armor on the "swift" one. Gilneas style!
    Like a top hat and a plate of really bland food attached to the saddle.

Seriously - is this a joke? It looks like a cut and paste of the wild horse model from Wrath. Not to mention, the worgen models don't even seem to look right on those horses. I hate to say it, but without more details my initial thinking is that Blizzard is being very lazy here. Better to have just left it with us having the "Running Wild" as the Worgen "mount".

What happened to the savage boar mount they showed at Blizzcon? That would have been cooler, and you could even create believable lore:"After being cursed by the Worgen condition, the people of Gileneas struggled to find steed that could bear their feral natures. Few horses, rams and sabercats (commonly used as mounts by Alliance forces) would tolerate a worgen rider. However, Gilneans have discovered a sturdy, fearless breed of wild boar that show no fear of worgen riders and almost seem to relish charging into combat along side their cursed riders.."

/golfclap

I don't play Worgen, but damn I feel bad for them. Goblins got such badass trikes that I often see other races grind out their racial rep just to ride them. Worgen get a horse? A naked horse?

Slightly more detailed horses? No like. I won't complain about a couple free mounts for the next level of mount achievements though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This so reminds me off: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12414 Same models as ginelan ones.

Quote Originally Posted by FiL134 View Post
    Guys..Don't you get it already..Its not the developers' fault, stop bashing them..Their STAFF and BUDGET has been cut to the ground - they're doing the best they can with the few people and minuscule sums that are left in WoW. Which, of course, is DISGRACEFULLY bad, but that's a different story.
    what? when? where?

I bet if you had to pay $25 for this mount they would have put more thought into it. This is lame, further proof that Blizzard doesn't care anymore.

in reality, no one is gonna use this over running wild cept maybe some Rpers, all this does is fix the imbalance of total mount count between alliance and horde. which has always been qq for mount based achievements as horde got more toward their count. it's probably just forsight into next mount achievement which is probably 150.

I trust that Blizzard will eventually refine the models, because those are literally Stormwind non-epic mounts without the saddle...

i love me some ugly mounts

You've got to be kidding me. Is blizzard going to be doing anything worthwhile in this new patch, aside from the Deathwing heroics and raid? Should have known better when they said it would be the largest content update since Cataclysm. "BUT WERE GOING TO FILL IT WITH MEANINGLESS AND TRIVIAL UPDATES, INSTEAD OF - I DONT KNOW - REDOING THE MODELS ON THE RACES THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR 6+ YEARS".