Thread: Thyrinar

Deleted

Thyrinar

hey all

So I've been in the Nexus now for over an hour and I have quite a few attempts on this guy and the best I can seem to do is about 27%. Can anyone give me some tips for this? Right now I usually HoT myself up go moonkin form and nuke him until about 40% before I get the first beam. Run around while Hotting and moonspamming boss and usually got all my HP back. Then I get to the adds.. -.- .. So I leave my shrooms (slowing ones) at the point they come up, but it doesn't seem to slow them that much, plus roots doesn't seem to hold them long enough at all for me to get away and nature's grasp is the same.. What am I doing wrong? :/

Just did this last night. For this fight, you want to stay exclusively in caster form and keep rejuv + lbx3 rolling 100% of the time while dpsing boss.

No Add:
    Just normal rotation. MF spam while keeping IS up when he beam you.

When add comes:
    If solar beam is not on Cd, solar beam boss and nuke add down.

If solar beam is on CD, barkskin to tank a few hits then drop 3 mushrooms in a straight line. Try positioning mushroom so 2 of them hit the add. After you dropped 3, explode and dot while running. Once the add gets close enough to you, hurricane to push back and proceed to nuke add down.

If your hp is still dipping too low in 3 gcd then try rooting the add first. Overall, if you can drop mushroom in a straight line, adds shouldn't be able to get to you if you push them back.

Lastly, if you are still having issues with adds then you can do the following:
    1st add, solar beam boss
    2nd add, starfall + barkskin to brute force
    repeat between those 2.

Hopefully that will help you kill the boss.

Deleted
    thanks for the tips, will try that out!