Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thanks all for all your postings so far. I know I dont have logs and i know i was very vague at why we wipe, but all the things you guys have said def. help. I will agree and say that 1-2 of our raiders are bit of an airhead, but was looking for a way in helping them out before kicking them out. One problem we've been having is that some people keep not showing up so were constantly changing people. The Disc priest (Dope) is the newest to the raid team so we just raided with him for about 2 nights now. I will post log's the next time we go in to firelands to show you guys exactly whats going wrong. As for the person who asks if we talk after we wipe to tell them what went wrong, we do, but then something else goes wrong and we get overruled of spiders and wipe.

Deleted
    Yeah most of the problems will almost certainly be highlighted by WoL - buffs not resetting, things enraging etc. Hope you can post some Logs of your next raid, and in the meantime get all your raid to research their own class, so the only other problems will be tactical / playing as a team / encounter mechanics.