Thread: Baradin Hold

Baradin Hold

Over and over is seems there are more horde than there are allies in Baradin Hold.
    I have asked on the Wow Forums for some feedback, put in a couple tickets, both totally ignored.
    Is there or isn't there a way to drop out of the initial que, continue to get kills and honor and once you dropped out your spot is filled. And you are not booted out.
    I just want an answer?
    Many believe it is a glitch. I have, with my own eyes, seen 15 horde when allies have 8 or 9. Easier to count when there are 5 to start and the horde have 8 or 9? And it's not due to allies coming in and leaving.

Someone please respond to this so I can stop going in there and losing.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Baradin Hold is an instance inside Tol Barad.

Please don't post just to complain about something. If you feel there is a technical issue with the game, report it on the Bug Report forum on the official site or through the in game reporting functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE