Stupid resto druid question - replenishment

Does the replenishment provided by the druid go to the whole raid, or just the druid and the lifebloom target?

I know the rule about 10 players max on replenishment.

The whole raid, like any other replenishment

Deleted
    It will apply the replenishment buff to everyone in the raid regardless of the raid size, I'm not currently logged in but I believe that the tooltip even says so. Hope this clears your query up.

The tooltip says up to 10. I am not sure if the tooltip is correct since I only play 10s. I would imagine in 25s there is no lack of this buff though.

It applies replenishment to raid but also has an indepentant personal component with a cooldown every 12 seconds also.

10+ Year Old Account
    It only effects 10 people at once. It stays on the target for 15 seconds, but every time you cast it it refreshes. So, in the beginning if you cast 1 on your tank, it hits 10 players. 2nd, on 10 other players. It is smartcast, so goes on the lowest mana player.

So basically, if you are in a 25 and the only person that gives replen, after you have 3 LBs up when you refresh or cast LB again, only once, only 10 people at a time will have it.