Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hmmm, i've done it a time or 2 and had it done back, not really much you can do about it to be honest. You can't tell your team to stop as it's likely bots if you are rofflestomped so badly.

Do agree that the "old" graveyard should be put back in for random BG's. The change for rated was needed but randoms rarely have the same level of organisation (and if they do they deserve the win/would get it anyway).
    Last edited by mmoc4fd64f6c8d; 2011-09-02 at 04:55 AM.

If your playing a random que and the opposing team camps your GY, then its game over for you.. Randoms rarely ever try to work together so its very likely that you will not win. I always camp GY as soon as my team gets 1 flag capped, that way we pressure them and they focus on me. I always have a pocket healer or 2 with me, that way they can just dps the poop outta me and i can sit their and own more face.

Creating rated or even any system of rating is pointless we already have rbg's. Changing the Graveyard was to stem turtle games which in unrated bg's have a bigger effect than rateds simply because of skill and disparity in gear. If you're getting camped either choose to tab out or leave it's not that hard.

Deleted
    Ccamping GYs is fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letharg View Post
    The new Graveyard in WSG is just shit because its like perfect for graveyard camping. you can only "run away" in one direction and that is down into the enemys arms and when you stay on the graveyard youll just be killed by range and those melees that can get up ther (warriors rogues)

When the Graveyard was still on the same height level as the bases camping the graveyard was way harder for a few reasons and you could actually help your own flag carrier when he was attacked in your base.

aah I hate that new Graveyard location
    I still am baffled that this change went live for ALL bg's and brackets, not just the small % that are RBG's. Presumably this says a lot about decision-making at blizzard, but I am not sure how to interpret it. They presumably knew/were told that this would be a huge negative outside of rbg's, and did it anyway.

I will never understand why people keep ressing when that's happening. If people just stopped accepting the res, they'd give up and finish the game. If the other team is going to kill you instantly, there's no point in you ressing. Hit cancel and wait it out. If everyone did that they would probably just finish the match since it's no longer beneficial to camp the gy.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you get GY farmed, it basically means it's time for a break, and one of the following things you'd need to do:

- Breakfast
    - Lunch
    - Dinner
    - Midnight Snack
    - Bath
    - Shower
    - Bio
    - Taking out the trash
    - Feeding the cat
    - Petting the cat
    - Letting your family know you're alive and well
    - Answer the door that's been ringing for the last 5 minutes as it's the Pizza dude waiting to GTFO
    - Show your girlfriend you still care about her
    - Try to defuse the upcoming fight with your girlfriend
    - Try to get yourself regrouped after your girlfriend dumped you because of all the times you did NOT get GY farmed
    - Create a profile on a dating site to find a new girlfriend
    - Start part one of convo with new girl
    - Start part two of convo with new girl
    - Start part three of convo with new girl
    - Start part four of convo with new girl
    - Start looking for another girl as the one before sent you fake pics
    - Repeat the four steps before the last one
    - Have her come to your place
    - And much, much more!

Deleted
    Corpse camping is cool + fun + awesome and should always be done at every opportunity anywhere in the game

They went totally the wrong direction when they changed the gys. They should have been raised and moved to the middle of the field, that way no camping would happen and flag runners wouldn't be able to hump the gy effectively (why they were lowered).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

my opinion is that it is funny.
    but not when it is happening to me.

i guess i share that with everyone in this game.
    except those that are too proud to admit it =)

Hell yea lol. I do this as much as possible. After the 2nd cap we usually go to their gy and camp for the rest of the game or until 9 stacks come.
    Even our fc comes in for the campage

So I log on yesterday, and the first WSG game I played, had a elemental shaman and his resto druid buddy, camping our graveyard. 2 people, camping ~6 of us.

How?

Shaman had Tarcgosa's staff. I have just shy of 3700 resil, and his lightning bolts (while running) were doing no less than 22k, with one crit for 32k. Mind you lightning bolt is cast quickly on the run. Him and a healer were EASILY keeping 6 of us locked in the graveyard. If we focused the druid, the shaman would QUICKLY CC then dispatch us while the druid healed himself, if we targeted the shaman, he'd drop earthbind, and the druid would heal the crap out of him.

Needless to say we lost that match.