Deleted

DPS potion raid useage tracker?

Was basically just wondering if anyone knows of an addon which can track if someone else in the raid uses a DPS potion during an encounter?

Afraid I don't know about any addons that can do that, but if your guild uses worldoflogs you can check it there under buffs gained.

Deleted
    First in the WoL....... Dashboard, Log Browser then delete the line in the table Query Builder by clicking Remove in blue.

2) Then click a little lower on Add Query. There are a multitude of fields, here I am interested in prepot. To find out why we lacked DPS to complete a specific phase or why we have suffered the enraged the Boss.
    3) In the "Spell" Add the name of the desired effect, namely the different potions
    : Volcanic Power - Force of the golem - Agility of Tol'vir.

Deleted
    http://raidbots.com/comparebot/

Enter your WoL parse under "Full Raid Summary"

Deleted
    I think I made this for someone else on the forums once already. Let me check.

---------- Post added 2011-09-02 at 02:15 PM ----------

Yup, I did. There you go. How to use. Report back with issues.

Deleted
    Thanks people all real helpful

Like Temsen, I use RSC (RaidSlackCheck) to tell after combat how many people, and who, used potions, healthstones, etc.

Same, I use Raid Slack Check. You can tell who prepotted, and who used one during the encounter.

Deleted
    Raidslackcheck but don't post it in /raid if you don't want dirty looks >.>