Thread: ReOpen

10+ Year Old Account

ReOpen

Looking for a program that will "ReOpen" recently closed Folders (Windows) within Windows 7.

I tried http://www.techtipsgeek.com/applicat...programs/1722/ but it doesn't seem to work... Does anyone have any other suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Hmmm... i don't know of any software to do that myself..... i'll give it a few hours thought and see if i can put together something (as always, no promises).
    Lol much love!

To be honest.... I'm surprised there aren't more options for this.... I'm sure LOADS of people frequently accidently close a window or folder that they didn't mean to, then spend 2 mins extra trying to find it to open it again. (Some older people 5-10mins i'm sure)

10+ Year Old Account
    the site I linked allows you to download the source code.... I suspect it just needs tweaking... (are you allowed to do that? I mean the program doesn't seem to work....not for me at any rate....)

For display purposes it's usually easier on the user to select the item at the top of a list. and a history of even just 2 to 5 of the most recently closed windows should be sufficient.

I know I for one could sell this easily in any office. (not that I plan to do that :P) Just saying...
    Do you need to write the list to disk? it's not likely it would be needed to be persistent through reboots (useful sure but deffinatly not something I'd call a requirement.)
    Last edited by Djinni; 2011-09-02 at 06:47 PM.

5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Would be the same program I already linked ;-)