Thread: GamersGate

GamersGate

I heard TB mention this quite a few times as a service he uses to get a good majority of his games, I am wondering if anyone here has any personal experience with it and knows if it is a good deal to use this service, primarily I am curious about this, because I use steam, I would like to get certain EA games at this point and possibly other games in the future if I find better deals on here, and would like to completely avoid origin as much as possible. Thank you for your responses.

Deleted
    I have done quite a few purchases from GamersGate, it's a good site and as said above you collect some "blue coins" with every purchase. Some people don't like Steam as you usually need to stay connected to it or whatever, so in such cases GamersGate is a solid alternative.

My advice is to use both GG and Steam and always check out whichever has your game for the lowest price.

Thanks for the advice. I was browsing gamers gate while waiting for a response and found good deals dead space 2 is much cheaper on there then it is on steam so this will be nice to have, just gotta wait on some stuff to go through before I can buy anything. I am pretty happy with there selection so far.