Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    For what its worth, I dont have a problem with being "the underdog", the less rogues the better I say!

i'd have to say .. coz a kitty can do his job and more

Rogues are fine, but the concept of a rogue is broken.
    Rogues are just warriors with leather that can`t weild 2h weps.
    Its not a useless class, rogue has always been a low pop class, but it is not fun or unique now.

Deleted
    You should go into low level BG's it's full of rogues more than any other class, yet at higher levels theres less, the appeal of them probably wears off as classes get more op as BG's get higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygne View Post
    Here's your results, try again smartass.

Maybe YOU should try again and actually click on the link you are referring to and read the Blue response "Warlocks are not the least played class"

blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/186101/why-dont-you-play-a-warlock
    Last edited by Kazi; 2011-09-12 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted
    Used to play a Rogue in BC. Stopped playing one in WotLK. Now, I recently leveled it to 85, geared it up for PvP and I'm having a blast.

To those who are bored of their Rogues, perhaps just take a little break. Don't say goodbye to it, just play something else for the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    One class has to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    question is, will they fix our ramp up time before 4.3, they said they would look into it, ususally by any class it means a fast fix, wich hast been the case for the rogues, we will probably get ramp up time fix when they give 200% crit on melee spell(enhance/rogue poisons)
    The spell crit change won't lower ramp up, it will actually make it worse (as in being ramped up is more important, not as in take longer). When is it you are doing the most spell crits? After you get a 5 stack of dp up...

Though honestly the related issue of lack of on demand burst is I think more important. I would care a lot less about having to ramp up on an add if I could at least switch to it at full energy and quickly do a substantial amount of damage to it. Problem is all of our cp builders hit for nothing, envenom on a mob without full dp doesn't do a whole lot, and evis without rvs and insight is equally pitiful. So when we switch we have no burst and then it takes a good while to get our sustained dps ramped up.

Edit: A couple things I think they need to do are nerf SnD and buff cp builders and finishers to compensate, let you redirect RvS, let envenom do full damage at 1 dp, insight is a self buff (not like that would actually make combat pvp viable so I don't see what the deal is with that).
    Last edited by Sesshou; 2011-09-12 at 05:56 PM.

Deleted
    Even if Insight was a self buff, though it would be wonderful, I dont think it would quite make up for our ramp times. Some of the other things I agree with though, but I doubt they will nerf SnD, its sort of been "THE Rogue spell" to keep up in all specs since TBC, so blizzard seem quite fond of it.

I think they really need to revamp some of the rogue mechanics to fully make us viable target switchers, even if they fully removed the Cooldown on Redirect for example, you would still feel like an idiot next to a Frost DK on any target switching fight.

rogues are one of the most played classes by pvpers, they are just not that popular in pve you hardly see a pver rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Annya View Post
    Even if Insight was a self buff, though it would be wonderful, I dont think it would quite make up for our ramp times. Some of the other things I agree with though, but I doubt they will nerf SnD, its sort of been "THE Rogue spell" to keep up in all specs since TBC, so blizzard seem quite fond of it.

I think they really need to revamp some of the rogue mechanics to fully make us viable target switchers, even if they fully removed the Cooldown on Redirect for example, you would still feel like an idiot next to a Frost DK on any target switching fight.
    The insight on self was more because they think, as do some pvpers, that a no cd redirect could be broken in pvp. I do agree that either would work just as well in not making you completely reramp up after a switch (now you still could depending on timing). I mean personally I think BG is retarded, but since its probably here to stay, its important to not have to always ramp up on the add or back onto the boss (as you can't redirect to and from since almost all adds die too fast).

For your second point, thats why they need to nerf SnD. Frost DK's can do massive obliterate burst on a switch because their passive dps is lower. Even if SnD was only 25% I'm pretty sure it would still be the top priority finisher, but there would also be a lot of room to buff cp builders and finishers and still end up at our current dps. There is absolutely no way they will ever give us anything near frost dk on demand burst so long as our passive is so high.

Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    We're not OP, we can't tank or heal and we haven't changed much since Vanilla. If you play a Rogue now-a-days, it's probably because you love the class and can't imagine playing something else, not because we're particularly strong. On the other hand, if you played a Rogue in Vanilla it was because you were essentially invincible in 1v1.
    This and maybe because the 'new' version of rogues is absolutely fucking terrible and I could make a 10 page paragraph stating why and what we need done but I'd just be beating a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    I thought warlocks were the least played class.
    Yeah, same thing occurred to me when I saw this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Yeah, same thing occurred to me when I saw this thread.
    please go read the various blue posts that say otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazi View Post
    Maybe YOU should try again and actually click on the link you are referring to and read the Blue response "Warlocks are not the least played class"

That mmo-champ link your provided was not in the screenshot I gave. Nice try though, you almost had me.

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo