Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    disc priest goes offensive alot

10k holyfire doubled?
    Gamebreaking right there !(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Lol, at least 3 players have gotten it in the past couple of weeks on Mal'ganis. Elitist Jerks, Ominous Latin Noun and some other dudes I cant remember. There are plenty of other guilds out there w/ players who have staves.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/ yeah....one hand. That guy must be joking

love how people say, OMG PVE NERDS WONT GET CARRIED BY STAFFZ LOL but when you give something like this to an actually 2400+ player things are gonna be ugly, that being said. troll on

Deleted
    Still looking for some links to actual videos, none posted in thread yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Lol, at least 3 players have gotten it in the past couple of weeks on Mal'ganis. Elitist Jerks, Ominous Latin Noun and some other dudes I cant remember. There are plenty of other guilds out there w/ players who have staves.
    Vigil had an ele shammy first on server, then I believe EJ, then Ominous Latin Noun. I know vigils was first because I was on at the time.

@ Okacz..... WoWprogress much? there are AT LEAST 100 in the hands of players right now. Just a quick glance... the top 130 people in the gear rankings all have dragonwrath... so your argument is invalid.

Taregosa (sp?) is always flying to Orgrimmar on Illidan. Too many people have it.
    *Serious face... fist in air.*

Quote Originally Posted by Burnwild View Post
    Taregosa (sp?) is always flying to Orgrimmar on Illidan. Too many people have it.
    That's because its illidan has 87 guilds that are 7/7 or more.
    Hi Sephurik