Thread: Destro locks

Destro locks

Lately I seen an increase in destro locks in bgs and im wondering why? Was there a recent fix to make them viable again? Ive probably missed something...

there wasnt, but destro isnt completely useless in bgs, if u let them turret they're like arcane mages (that dont hit as hard). as for the increase, idk, bads will be bads

No fix, they still blow. Maybe its bored aff locks just trying something different. There really is no reason for any locks to go anything but aff in pvp. Both destro and demo are horribad in pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamygandof View Post
    No fix, they still blow. Maybe its bored aff locks just trying something different. There really is no reason for any locks to go anything but aff in pvp. Both destro and demo are horribad in pvp.
    I disagree. Arena they are definately far sub-par but in a BG both demo and destro are pretty valid and give you a nice ammount of fun.
    It just required a bit more of the players skill to shine, affliction is just easymode pvp. (all my personal opinion tho)
    And for the stat whores, in the end i output as much dmg with demo as aff, destro will be a tad lower and Killingblows are on an equal lvl. (not that it matter, but for some it's important )

Deleted
    Destro > Affliction vs Melee. Atleast I do better against them. (1v1)

Affliction WILL ALWAYS be the best spec for Arena ( except for perhaps a double dps comp in 2s ) for a warlock due to the constant pressure it can put out on multiple targets, and self healing.

As for Battlegrounds, Both Demonology and Destruction are both still good, demonform owns if u have a melee on you due to the root and immolation aura, and even more so if you have lots of people near you due to the felstorm aswell as the previous spells.

Destruction is just as fun, it may not be great in the long run, but if left alone, your sustained damage and burst is insane, and you can easily blow people up if they dont have pvp gear or the required cc's.

Sumarise: Just because they play destro , doesnt mean there bad, if they know what there doing they can be just as formidible as any other warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as there isn't a dispeller, a destrolock is pretty viable.
    They have amazing control and a decent amount of tools to keep theirself alive, especially when combined with engineering and tailoring.
    I suggest to take a look at Adouken 3 ( My hero )

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    Destro > Affliction vs Melee. Atleast I do better against them. (1v1)

I /agree conflag slow shadow fury ftw!

"Fun" does not mean "viable." Just because you're destroying noobs in zero resilience in BGs doesn't mean you'll do well in high rated arena.

Just thought I'd let you all know.