Deleted

On the Blade's Edge - Loremaster is being the death of me

So after using several addons and trying to look through wowhead over and over, I'm not stuck on 78/86 quests done in Blade's Edge and I'm looking for some help on where to possibly pick up the rest of them so if you can imagine some wild places I might have overlooked feel free to post.

I'm playing Horde so Alliance quests probably won't be interesting.

Torrent Zygor's guide, trust me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    you done the Ogril'a stuff with Apex crystals?

I believe there is a questgiver next to the flight master in Shattrath for the Shat'tari Skyguard. If I am correct, the questline willl take you to Blade's Edge and give you lots of ogre-related quests.

I have seen many people have difficulties with this place with myself included. There is usually a chain of of quests hubs that lead you to area to area. I'd say backtrack and see if you skipped out on any. Also, Ogril'a is the worse. -.-

---------- Post added 2011-09-03 at 12:21 AM ----------

OOO! If you haven't already, google the achievement for the zone and I'm sure it will send you to a site like wowwiki or wowhead with people with similar issues in the past.

Use "Quest Completist"

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe-Arathor View Post
    So after using several addons and trying to look through wowhead over and over, I'm not stuck on 78/86 quests done in Blade's Edge and I'm looking for some help on where to possibly pick up the rest of them so if you can imagine some wild places I might have overlooked feel free to post.

I'm playing Horde so Alliance quests probably won't be interesting.
    Download and try the addon "everyquest".

If that doesn't show you the quests you're missing, could you screenshot the list of quests it shows you as having completed for the zone, so we can see what you've done and what you might be missing?

Edit: You'll probably need multiple screenshots, so just a link to the pics on imageshack or something would be fine.

Deleted
    Wowhead has a nifty feature to look at which quests you already completed in a zone.

Did you finish the questline with slaying the 5 elite Gronn and becoming Ogre King? It opens up a few quests as well as the whole village of Ogri'La, you might want to try it.

Other than that theres a quest chain from Nethersturm regarding prison keys continuing there, it's quite annoying to farm for it though and i didn't need it to complete the achievement myself.

Theres a buried Horde Questgiever (think it was some kind of witch doctor) a bit north of the troll village in the southern middle area (southwest of the horde camp) who didn't have any quest leading to him if i recall right, he had a small quest chain as well maybe you overlooked that one.

There are a few chains started by mob drops as well, i think one of em was related to the cenarius settlement leading you up to the far north.

Good luck on the achievement!

10+ Year Old Account
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    Something like this happend to me, did you compleat all the gas-mask quests? You start the chain by killing a mob and picking up a mask that gives you a quest, i think its called "Damaged Mask" and you can get ahold of it by killing a Fel Corrupter, in like north-eastern BE.

It starts a fairly long chain that should get you to loremaster, provided you haven't done it yet.
    Last edited by Nbcall; 2011-09-06 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

Zygor's guide

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    EveryQuest was a blessing when going for the Loremaster! Blade's Edge has got to be the hardest part (excluding pre-cata Kalimdor) so hang in there, it gets easier When I had trouble with Blade's Edge I forgot some parts of Ogri'la, and the guy standing next to the arena. Oh, and the addon Lighthead (or something close to that) works great with EveryQuest. Together they show all the quests in all the zones, comments from wowhead along with pre-quests etc. It's just lovely.
    Last edited by BHD; 2011-09-06 at 09:47 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

wow-pro also has a guide that runs you through the areas, it and wowhead's list were what I used to get loremaster. Something else to look for is quests that start in other zones and end in Blades Edge. And don't forget to get and use the key on the etherial prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just grinded out Loremaster last month and like sokrana said earlier, go to Wowhead and check out Blade's Edge quests. The problem with Outland quests imo is that unlike post-cata EK and Kal and Northrend, BC content tends to backtrack to multiple places. While I was grinding Nagrand I got stuck with only I think 5 more quests and there weren't any in the zone (I was using the Loremaster addon). I went to Shadowmoon Valley and started questing there and a few of them took me back to Nagrand and counted towards my Nagrand total. I know Blade's Edge was kind of like that also with trips to Shat and whatnot so I'd say if you still haven't got it, start questing in another zone and maybe you'll find the missing quests in the natural quest progression there.

Good luck! The tabard you get made me laugh and lose.