[Achievment] Fireside Chat

I only need to talk with Jarod Shadowsong.. I've completet both 150 mark quests and all three 125 quests.. where do I find him? Pretty sure I've looked everywhere :-(

He runs around the plateau where the entrance/top of ramp is and sometimes goes into the cave. If you're trying to use a /tar macro to find him, make sure you have Commander before his name (i.e. "/tar Commander Jarod") or else it won't pick him up.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Have you completed all the quests in Hyjal...? If not.. go finish them and check back at the molten front

Quote Originally Posted by heinevilla View Post
    I only need to talk with Jarod Shadowsong.. I've completet both 150 mark quests and all three 125 quests.. where do I find him? Pretty sure I've looked everywhere :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ureonfire View Post
    Have you completed all the quests in Hyjal...? If not.. go finish them and check back at the molten front
    that's right. i had the same problems until i've done all the quests in hyjal to the very end. then jarod shows up @molten front

Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    that's right. i had the same problems until i've done all the quests in hyjal to the very end. then jarod shows up @molten front
    Yeah I have.. Got the Loremaster achiev, so I've should have :-) Will try the /tar thingy tho.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jarod spawns at the Forlorn Spire, the Molten Front, the Sanctuary of Malorn and just randomly walks around. He's a male nelf with browinish armor and white long hair. Easy to spot

10+ Year Old Account
    on a chair staring at a screen somewhere in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by heinevilla View Post
    Yeah I have.. Got the Loremaster achiev, so I've should have :-) Will try the /tar thingy tho.
    you get Loremaster before you have done all quests. it used to be closer, but they changed it a few patches back.
    Usually there's 1 questhub left in the zone after you get the achievement, but this is offtopic of course.

(I use wowhead profiler to track which quests are still available, works great)

<I used to be a poster like you, but then I took an infraction to the knee>

Quote Originally Posted by Krullthor View Post
    you get Loremaster before you have done all quests. it used to be closer, but they changed it a few patches back.
    Usually there's 1 questhub left in the zone after you get the achievement, but this is offtopic of course.

(I use wowhead profiler to track which quests are still available, works great)
    this. there are like 10-20 quests left in hyjal after you get the achievement for hyjal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowsong becomes available after you complete the quest to rescue him. Its about 5 after you receive the achievement for the zone so you won't have too much you need to do.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for posting this, i had the same problem. I guess i need to finish all the quests in hyjal which i am close to doing