The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

How's the quality on this brand sound cards?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...gybfwBCjCECjCE

M-Audio. They make some very good quality speakers, I heard one of their subs with a couple Adam-Audio speakers the other day, this thing was 10" and sounded AMAZING. Wondering how their sound cards compare to Asus Xonar, normally I'd do more of my own research but I have no time and I have to leave for work in a couple minutes, so any insight would be nice.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

It's good. You don't get the fancy extras like with the Xonar series, but the sound quality is good.

M-Audio cards are what you call Pro cards, for Professional Audio people. As such they're not designed so much for people just listening to audio, but people who work with it alot.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

You should look into HT Omega cards; they seem like they're tailored to audio professionals but they have a diverse range of products and their sound quality is exceptional compared to the Sound Blaster Fatality(the only "gaming" sound card I've tried). The only downside is all their sound cards are PCI except for one PCI-E model which needs some user modification to upgrade the sound amp on the card to be able to compare.
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard