Thread: Pvpi'ng

Pvpi'ng

Thinking about returning just for pvp... how is pvp atm? As rogue if that matters.

Deleted
    Pvp is terrible atm

Deleted
    I stopped pvping last months due to being tired of scrubs in random bgs and everyone require 3k BG rating to even start. eventually lost a couple weeks worth of conquest points and fell behind the gearing curve. so i stopped :P

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    I stopped pvping last months due to being tired of scrubs in random bgs and everyone require 3k BG rating to even start. eventually lost a couple weeks worth of conquest points and fell behind the gearing curve. so i stopped :P
    Well that sucks..

yeah it aint that great, I had alot of fun at the start of cata tho, tons of people to gank in tb peninsula

Gearing is somewhat a grind. You need like 20k honor or so to get into full Vicious, but if you take your classes respected craft skill, then you can make a full set of blue pvp gear, and it helps a lot. Once you get into arenas it's simple if you have a good friend and can tackle the lower end of arenas. There isn't any balance issues really, but some comps are quite difficult to defeat, not impossible.

PvP is alright i play for only PvP

rogue has a few viable 3s comps
    RLS
    RMP
    Rogue/ret/healer
    Rogue/dk/healer
    Rogue/feral/healer
    Rogue/warrior/healer

Its still the same. You spend days grinding for honor gear and by the time you're done with that have fun finding an Arena or RBG team that isn't just "looking for points". This game's progress at end game is all about which type of people you know. If you're a nobody, you stay a nobody. The big guys only get bigger.
    "Do not brand me a tyrant" - Knight Commander Meredith

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Ebonheart View Post
    Its still the same. You spend days grinding for honor gear and by the time you're done with that have fun finding an Arena or RBG team that isn't just "looking for points". This game's progress at end game is all about which type of people you know. If you're a nobody, you stay a nobody. The big guys only get bigger.
    You're on the wrong server bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia.

Deleted
    Unbalanced to express it lightly. I have no fun in PvP and I don't have the time nor the patience to do PvE (raiding). I am enjoying SC2 with a friend of mine. We are both new to RTS and still having tons of fun and it is free, no elitist jerks, no "have to be online for 4 hours" stuff. Just login when you want to play it untill you want to do something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Thinking about returning just for pvp... how is pvp atm? As rogue if that matters.
    PvP is at its worst in terms of class balance. We all know that PvP in WoW has always been unbalanced but this issue is...it's far worse now than what you've experienced in past. But Seriously, if you plan on playing, be prepare to /facepalm a LOT as you fight mages who faceroll on their keyboard and spam Ice Lance like it's their only spell...and beat you.

Unless you're playing a mage, then I see no reason to come back as that'll just cause major headache.

But hey, it's just advice, right. At the end of the day...you can do whatever you wanna do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    PvP is at its worst in terms of class balance. We all know that PvP in WoW has [I]always[I] been unbalanced but this issue is...it's far worse now than what you've experienced in past. But Seriously, if you plan on playing, be prepare to /facepalm a LOT as you fight mages who faceroll on their keyboard and spam Ice Lance like it's their only spell...and beat you.

Unless you're playing a mage, then I see no reason to come back as that'll just cause major headache.

But hey, it's just advice, right. At the end of the day...you can do whatever you wanna do.
    A mage hitting you without FOF up with ice lance will hit less than 5k per lance, and that's being generous. At least give this guy good advice besides mage QQ bullshit.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.