Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Battleground weekends

There are so many battlegrounds now, and I know some people avoid certain weekends due to disliking of that certain battleground. Now, I'm not saying we should make it to where those battlegrounds can be avoided, but it is kind of annoying that, for example, Alterac Valley weekend was August 26...and the next one is October 21st. Any talk so far, or possibly considering it in the future of making battleground weekends "team-sized" based? So instead of having a rotation of all the battlegrounds, make one weekend Call to arms for Twin Peaks, Warsong Gulch, and Gilneas (10mans). Next weekend for Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm and Strand of the Ancients, followed by Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest. This would allow all of the battlegrounds to fit in a one month period again, while also allowing players to have a variety during that one weekend so they don't get burned out. Just a suggestion. Any opinions on the matter?

I gotta give you props on this one... that's a really good idea and I hope that one day, it gets implemented. However, unless people start talking about it, I doubt anything will change with the Call to Arms.
    <3
    Class: Alli Priest
    Spec: Holy/ Shadow
    Horde Alts @ 85: Mage, Lock, DK, Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea, this is something I would like to be implemented.

Excellent idea, you should cross-post this on the official PvP forums. I was all excited for WSG weekend but after about 20 games I'm pretty burnt out on WSG for awhile.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do like this idea a lot. If Blizzard would offer a CTA with multiple battlegrounds--- to include all levels of play, would be wonderful. It would give max level players variety, while not excluding the levelers. I'm often leveling more than 1 character, and find that I miss out completely on a CTA because I haven't reached the level required for it (for instance, my level 38 hunter missed the most recent AV weekend. Since I was working, I would have had time for a few BG's, but didn't quite get in enough questing to reach 40, so I could take advantage of the CTA).
    [IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Great idea indeed.

As far as alliance goes the only worthy call to arms are IoC and AV, sometimes SoTa but not alot.
    Having to wait 2 months for them is abit extreme.

Would rather like a Call to arms in sorts of :

AV - WSG - AB 1 weekend.
    IoC - Gilneas - EoTs 2nd weekend.
    new 40m? - Twin peaks - SoTa 3d weekend.

So no matter which weekend you can pick a 10 - 15 or 40man battleground, whatever pleases you.